Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Risk management.

Risk management is very essential part in Forex trading. Many traders tend to neglect the risk area pursuing for more money. They tend to forget that risk management needs some extra care. One thing a trader should be really careful in selecting his trading leverage. As they say, leverage is a double edge sword. Leverage lets you trade in much bigger volume then you can afford with your own trading capital. But, it also puts lot of risk on your trading account. Apart from the leverage you should always mind the trend lines very carefully before placing your trades. You should focus on earning as much as you can by exposing your account with the optimum amount of risk.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Risk management is very vital when it comes to trading Forex. It is something that any good trader can’t rule out. It is very important that we have a policy that will protect our trading account from getting a margin call and also be effective to getting us the required result in the market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Risk is a vital element of any business. In this world there is no business without risk. Economic risks can be manifested in lower incomes or higher expenditures than expected. The cause can be many, for instance, the hike in the price for raw materials, the lapsing of deadlines for construction of new operating facility.

Kevin Pietersen
    Risk management is how many pips you risk per single trade or how much money you risk on one single losing trade. I always count my losing trade. How big is risk in pips and how big will be loss in dollars. Then you should use proper lot size do not make that risk too big, about 2% or even less.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    Risk management is how many pips you risk per single trade or how much money you risk on one single losing trade. I always count my losing trade. How big is risk in pips and how big will be loss in dollars. Then you should use proper lot size do not make that risk too big, about 2% or even less.
    Money management and risk management knowledge is very much important issue here! Even, I have noticed that, there have so many traders who are struggling here although they have good trading knowledge and experience but they don’t know how to manage their risk parameters during the live trading sessions.

6. ARIONFORXtarder