Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

It looks easy…..

I am earning money in Forex trading and I can say it’s easy to do. But, I can also say it’s easy to lose money in here. Actually, making money so easy happen if our trading analysis is accurate. But, once we make mistake in doing analysis then it’s a hard loss for us. We must understand the price only goes up and down. So, there’s only fifty fifty chance that we can earn money.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, on the outside it might looks easy but there is more to it than meets the eye. Actually, there is no fixed income here but you are careful enough, then you can make good money over time and save a lot of them for your future.

On the other hand, you can keep aside your profits for savings and some in trading account. You must try to make your trading capital and savings bigger over time. Just keep your losses low and profits will follow. But, how you approach trading will determine whether you make or mar your chances of earning.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex trading is really easy to do. For Forex trading, we only need to but in low and sell on higher position. Only that the key to win in Forex market. But of course, it’s really not that simple. We need to gain a lot of thing. We need to handle the risk more and more. Definitely, Forex will always give us the better chances to make money.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    If we want to make Forex trading simple then it’s actually easy to do. But the problem is that, many don’t take Forex trading seriously. They want to earn money but they don’t want to learn how to do market analysis properly before they trade. This is the main reason, why so many end up losing in Forex trading.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Earning through Forex is easy if you have proper knowledge regarding Forex and its market. Also if you select appropriate broker. My broker helps me to earn a lot in Forex Trading.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It may look easy but a single mistake can lead you to the bankruptcy thus you should not take it so lightly. I rely on my current broker as I have earned a lot through him and I am still earning.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by SurtiTrader View Post
    It may look easy but a single mistake can lead you to the bankruptcy thus you should not take it so lightly. I rely on my current broker as I have earned a lot through him and I am still earning.
    Nice to know that, you are earning money by using alternative way! actually, I have similar experience as like you; in my early stage I was also profitable by using a 3rd party signal service! But, that was a temporary session! Yes, I made profit only for 3 months; then I lost my everything! So, my suggestion is; don’t rely on others strategy or call whatever accurate they are!

8. ARIONFORXtarder