Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Understanding market trend.

I use some combination of trading indicators to help identify market trend. With several confirmation signals from indicators I can predict accurate market trend. I seem, traders can use moving average trading indicator to predict the market trend from previous Forex market data and make good prediction for open position. Once we can identify the trend clearly then we can follow the trend to make some fresh profit.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Understanding how to use indicators is the best way to make good with your analysis. Our earnings will depend on our market analysis. The more accurate analysis means, the more likely I’m going to make good profit in Forex. That’s way, right now my main focus is to learn how to fundamental and technical analysis as this is where the money is.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I see maximum members of this forum are depending on technical indicators to predict accurate market trend. But, I am not! Because, I have very bad experience on using default even custom indications for this market trend purpose. This is way, now I depend on only my price action knowledge where I can avoid technical instruments of Forex. In addition, I am doing much better trading in this professional way of trading. I use support and resistance levels to indicate market trend. Actually, I always try to open my trade according to market trend.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I recognize the trend going by using naked trading strategy, namely by looking at the patterns that emerge candle. So that, we can recognize that market conditions occur. If we can recognize the market conditions are going, we could easier to make the decision on enter the market with the right position.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, in my live trading I also try to open my new trade positions in order to the market flow! But, frankly, it’s not easy to identify the market trend as always! I basically filter the market trend by using moving average, RSI and Fibo! When I get same direction by all of these 3 technical tools, only then I open my new trade position! Besides, I also consider major fundamental events.

6. ARIONFORXtarder