Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Tired mind always harmful for trading.

Stress is always harmful for thinking good, your brain won’t work that much when you are stressed. So, sometimes it’s better, not to trade when you are tired of feeling stress. It’s because, you may not remember each rule you follow and may make some mistakes in your trades. Which makes huge losses here. I once place 250 pips stop loss instead on 25 pips and the next morning I found my trade went almost 60 pips against my trade and close the trade with 36 pips loss, which was caused by tiredness. So, metal refreshment is very important issue for us.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think traders who feel tired will lose concentration easily and probably will start to make mistakes and then get losses. It’s not good condition for everyone. If they want get success, they must have good time and money management knowledge at once to make sure they can trade at the best condition. I’m very sincere about my trading concentration.

Kevin Pietersen
    To trade effectively, we need to have a well conditioned mind. If we are not feeling good mentally and emotionally then we might do some stupid mistakes in our trading and regret them afterwards. So, lets trade only if our mind is feeling good. Forex is a mental game. That’s way, we have to be careful about this issue.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Stress is always harmful for thinking good, your brain won’t work that much when you are stressed. So, sometimes it’s better, not to trade when you are tired of feeling stress. It’s because, you may not remember each rule you follow and may make some mistakes in your trades. Which makes huge losses here. I once place 250 pips stop loss instead on 25 pips and the next morning I found my trade went almost 60 pips against my trade and close the trade with 36 pips loss, which was caused by tiredness. So, metal refreshment is very important issue for us.

It’s not important only for trading but all of aspects in life! Definitely, you won’t get best result when you are working with a confusing mind! Even, I see many traders are investing a huge amount of money here although they are not sure about their destination! That’s really dangerous! Trading is a mind game! So, I always do meditation before opening my trading chart; really it helps me a lot!

5. ARIONFORXtarder