Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Small losses are a part of trading not big losses.

We often hear people saying that losses are a part of Forex business and they can never be avoided. What does this mean? For sure it does not mean that we can face as much loss as there can be. Losses can never be eliminated totally from Forex but it can certainly be minimized. This means, that only small losses are a part of this business and can be ignored. If we make a profit of $1000 for a month and lose $200 for this month, then we can take this loss of $200 lightly as we are in profits.

However, I would like to stress that big losses are not a part of this business. When we face a severe loss or lose a big capital in trading then it is a very serious matter. It indicates that we suffer from some major flaws and inefficiencies which needs urgent attention and rectification.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In my personal opinion, I think being a trader we need is that we avoid the big losses in the trading and try to make the regular profit in the trading and if we have get the small losses in the trading then it is no matter but the thing is matter is that we not get the unnecessary losses in the Forex trading business and it is often happened in the trading then the trader make the small profit but they do the single mistake and get the big loss in the trading.

Kevin Pietersen
    In Forex trading business, I think that any loss is loss so far as the business is concerned. There are no special losses in the business, the business is always a business that we can have to trade and we have anything to be the outcome in the trading business. Either we have losses in trading this business or profits. But then, when we come to the losses that we have in the trading business. there is no amount that is too small for traders to lose in the trading business. In addition, then either the huge loss or small loss, it’s all in the Forex market that we have been in place and so, is the profits that we have while we trade this business, either huge or small. So, I think that the trading business is all been traded in the Forex market and everything done here either ways is a part with the trading business.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    In Forex trading business, I think that any loss is loss so far as the business is concerned. There are no special losses in the business, the business is always a business that we can have to trade and we have anything to be the outcome in the trading business. Either we have losses in trading this business or profits. But then, when we come to the losses that we have in the trading business. there is no amount that is too small for traders to lose in the trading business. In addition, then either the huge loss or small loss, it’s all in the Forex market that we have been in place and so, is the profits that we have while we trade this business, either huge or small. So, I think that the trading business is all been traded in the Forex market and everything done here either ways is a part with the trading business.
    All losses are losses and by big losses I do not mean any special loss or something different. I would illustrate you with an example. Suppose when we lose 5% of our trading capital we can consider this loss normal. We can’t be always right in our trading decisions and can’t end up with profits in each and every trade that we make. However, when we loss 50% of our trading capital or below our entire account then that loss is not normal.

Actually, we can’t consider blowing of account as a normal loss. When we blow our trading account we should become alert that we suffer from some major flaws and if we do not correct it timely we can lose severely in this business. If we trade Forex with proper trading knowledge and follow money management and risk management, then we should never lose 50% of our trading capital at a time in trading.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    No loss is part of Forex trading we have to be able to avoid losses in the market in all ramifications because, if we can not be able to avoid loss whether small then you will know that we can be able to accommodate huge losses in the market. So, as a trader who is very much reasonable you have to be able to bring in new trading strategies and plans that will make you to be able to reduce the avenues that loss will use to come your way as well and. Besides, we have to be honest about our trading plan.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Depending on the trader, trust me there are people who loss all their investments and that apparently due to they are not skilled equipped. They lack the knowledge and skills. Such traders who would lose much of their profits to the market I think they still need to be on the demo trading account where they will learn just how the business works.

The market movement is not certain due to you the fact that economy and political factors put together are the reason why most of the traders loss their money in the Forex market.

Admin of Indonesian Forum
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Indonesian
    Each trader want to have profit in his trading activity. In this case, when he face any loss in the he will have a little stress. In this situation, the trader I see some times have no any self control, because in his mind there is only "how to make profit to handle losses he has had before. And I think he will have great loses because seems that he have no good analysis again.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, Forex trading is not a money machine it’s a pure definition of online business! This s way, I don’t lose my momentum when I face my SL! I know 100% profit making is not possible here! On the other hand, when I face continues SL in a day, then I stop my trading for that day! I know my limitations as well as my strong zones!