Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Technical or Fundamental?

I have seen, in Forex industry there has only two main pillar and they are technical and fundamental. So, when traders come to trade then they should make their analysis on technical and fundamental basis way. But according to my observation, I have seen most of the Forex traders are more interested on only technical. Actually, I don’t know why they are not interested on news trading! On the other hand, there have some different type of traders who trade only based on high voltage news’s. By the way, I believe it’s not a professional thinking if we depend only one particular type of analysis.

Because, I see professional Forex traders has both types knowledge. That’s way, they can identify market trend very easily. In addition, they are able to realize the nature of Forex market because of their pure knowledge on technical and fundamental. By the know, technical analysis doesn’t mean only indicator based trading. Because, which traders has good knowledge on technical analysis they can realize the relation between supply and demand of market just observing candle formation of Forex market. On the other hand, to be a good performer on news trading, traders need long time trading experience. So, now my question is, do you use both of them or not?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    I have seen, in Forex industry there has only two main pillar and they are technical and fundamental. So, when traders come to trade then they should make their analysis on technical and fundamental basis way. But according to my observation, I have seen most of the Forex traders are more interested on only technical. Actually, I don’t know why they are not interested on news trading! On the other hand, there have some different type of traders who trade only based on high voltage news’s. By the way, I believe it’s not a professional thinking if we depend only one particular type of analysis.

Because, I see professional Forex traders has both types knowledge. That’s way, they can identify market trend very easily. In addition, they are able to realize the nature of Forex market because of their pure knowledge on technical and fundamental. By the know, technical analysis doesn’t mean only indicator based trading. Because, which traders has good knowledge on technical analysis they can realize the relation between supply and demand of market just observing candle formation of Forex market. On the other hand, to be a good performer on news trading, traders need long time trading experience. So, now my question is, do you use both of them or not?
    For being a successful Forex trader, we have to ensure good trading skill on technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis! Only technical or fundamental is not enough! Yes, you can start with any of them but gradually you need to move all of these 3 sectors! In my live trading, I use all of them but till now news trading is my key point!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I have seen, many Forex traders are struggling by following only technical analysis same pinch for the traders who are depending on only Fundamental analysis! It’s info based profession and there is no specific parameter, this is why for being a successful Forex trader; we have work with all of kind market analysis! Yes, you can start with any of them but gradually you have to move on all of trading sector including sentimental analysis.