Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

How much money do you want?

Traders in Forex market are capable to gain more profits when they have been at least understanding about the market movements, directly starting to target the range of profits might not really be that good in idea. For a Forex trader to be making wise ideas it is important that he develops a constant and stable strategy that would continue on without much hitches. If traders starts to fall under traps of such high problems it’s almost certain that he is about to lose.

Every one can join Forex and can earn money who have enough knowledge about Forex. That’s way, we have to learn more if I want to earn more and become a rich person in the market. I will know that after I have study and understand the business.

In addition, I have acquired good knowledge and trading skills this is the right time for me to tell how much profit I want to make from the market daily or weekly, I often have fantasy of making money more than bill gate and all the money comes from the Forex market. Right now, I am not good but trying hard to improve myself.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think Forex can’t giving stable income even on weekly or monthly, because Forex market always changes and traders itself will have different view everyday about the market, not always they can generate good profit from their transaction but also might will faced with failure and getting lose too. In addition, I think as Forex trader, they should to pay attention with the risk involved in this business too, preparing risk management in every plan is required to manage money in account to prevent bad condition due in wrong analysis.

Maybe if trader making calculating with mathematic science, making profit from this area after few week they will get exact answer. But in fact, Forex trading is not alike as mathematic science. Because, Forex market is very dynamic and always different movement day by dad, so it’s really difficult to make fixed income from this volatile financial market.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Actually, every trader wants to see himself earn unlimited money from this trading business. It’s our dream to make it big with this platform so it is good for traders to always learn how to dream big all the time. I have always wish to be rich through Forex but I know for sure it is not that easy and requires lots of good investments and hard work towards trading with the right knowledge. Earning unlimited income is guaranteed in Forex when you can trade very smart to make profits for yourself.

In the future, I would like to see myself been able to make good amount of profits from this trading business. It’s my goal to make handsome profits and I must learn to achieve that very often. If I can earn an amount which can be very sustainable to solve all my problems, then I am very satisfied with what Forex can offer to me.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I have no specific monthly trading target because I seem, having monthly trading target is an extra pressure! So, here is my main job is using good entry points in order to my personal trading system! Such as last month I made here 25% profit, and in the 1st week of this month I got only 2%; but I am not scared! I believe, I am on the right track!

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Well, I have no specific monthly trading target because I seem, having monthly trading target is an extra pressure! So, here is my main job is using good entry points in order to my personal trading system! Such as last month I made here 25% profit, and in the 1st week of this month I got only 2%; but I am not scared! I believe, I am on the right track!
    I appreciate your system! But, it’s not applicable for the novice trader! Because, novice traders need to make first their trading personality! That’s way, they have to follow a particular trading target! Having a specific trading target doesn’t mean to use risky entry point! It also can helps you for being a well-disciplined Forex trader! Yes, I am comfortable with a fixed monthly target and I change my targets according to my live performances!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillur Rahman View Post
    I appreciate your system! But, it’s not applicable for the novice trader! Because, novice traders need to make first their trading personality! That’s way, they have to follow a particular trading target! Having a specific trading target doesn’t mean to use risky entry point! It also can helps you for being a well-disciplined Forex trader! Yes, I am comfortable with a fixed monthly target and I change my targets according to my live performances!
    You are right, new Forex traders have to understand first the reality! They have to build up a good trading skill, then go for live trading! On the other hand, traders need to select the exact same amount as their daily target as like their demo! But I see, may traders set their live daily targets too much as a result, they lose! Unrealistic profit making is not possible here!