Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Good time for doing scalping trading!

Well, in my knowledge this can be a personal choice but the time period chosen will affect the strategy used for scalping Forex. Using New York Eastern standard time we can briefly look at the various time 7:00 am to 8:00 am. As I read about that, this is a rough time for the European markets as the traders anticipate New York opening at 8 am. A good time for scalping Forex dealers to practice their skills.

8:00 to 1:00 PM: The most liquid and volatile trading time as London, New York and Frankfurt are open. This is the time where scalping Forex strategies much make the most of the market movements to make profits.

3:00 to 5:00 PM: Scalping Forex tactics that work when there is a degree of market volatility can be applied here as some banks are still open in the US.

5:00 to 7:00 PM: The time favors the dealer who uses strategies that work on a quieter market where smaller and non directional movements occur.

So, in my opinion and reading knowledge this is the good time. On the other hand, now I am waiting for your valuable option on this issue.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    As per my own trading experience and knowledge, when market moves continue on one side either up or down, then a trader can use scalping trading style in this situation. Although, scalping trading style is very popular and profitable in Forex, but a trader need to be careful to avoid loss while use scalping strategy.

I had used scalping style when New York and London market are open after starting of New York market, this is really a good time for scaling for any Forex trader. I eared many dollars on this time period and I am very confident about this useful session for scalping trading, I also suggest that newbie should not try to use scalping without some longer experience. First, newbie’s need to test scalping strategy on their demo account to know their earning possibilities then they should use it on real trading account.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    According to me, I don’t see scalping trading method as the best and my reason is that, this trading strategy takes all your time and you might end up not making profits. You said, it is done when the market is volatile. Then you are probably spending more time in the market analyzing the chart and after analysis all which who have done the analysis for just a amount of pips.

Scalping trading strategy however is seen as the part time trading method. But for me, I see it not as the part time trading strategy because, part time has to do with trade for some few hours thus making profits and then existing the market. But scalping you probably will thus spend more time looking at the chart and end up making little amount of pips, expectation to do the same over and over again.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Scalping is the most flexible trading method which one you can use in any session of trade g either it’s London or Tokyo! Because, during scalping trading, traders expect small amount of profit; by the way I like to use trendy market for scalping trading, for scalping I don’t count the name of market session! Even, I use FOMC and NFP for scalping trading!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To be honest, I don’t rely on any specific trading session for scalping trading or any kind of trading style! It depends on the position of market according to my trading strategy! Even, I am interested in fast session of Monday as well as last session of the Friday! If my strategy gives any signal to open new trade position, then there is no way that I don’t use this opportunity of money making! For the reason that, my strategy provides me around 70% accuracy, it’s enough to me.