Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Do you enjoying your trading?

I guess everybody do enjoy when they see their trading accounts growing. I am really excited to see myself earning good amount of money also. I do hope that in two to three years time I can say I am a full time Forex trader. But sad to day, I don’t know if I can achieve my trading goal right now. My main objective is really to make sure that I will make Forex trading as my living.

I am making some profit in Forex trading but it’s not enough for me to make really good amount of money. It’s because, my trading capital is really not that big, so lets just hope that some day we can sustain and maintain our trading account in Forex trading without facing any problem. I’m really into Forex trading and I want to build my dream house using my profits in Forex trading.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex trading market is really good place to be in especially for traders like us who wish to utilize our trading knowledge of the market to be gaining profits for ourselves. The major thing that any trader trading to trade here in the trading market analysis is in a need of is the proper analysis of the market and any trader lacking even in that are not really going to have much chances to be making profits here.

So any trader here in the trading market always need to try and analyze the Forex market properly first and then only trade otherwise they can not be making much profits in the trades. The thing that all the traders need to understand when trading here is to know the market properly and this the traders can always do like you said by taking part in the demo trading account. As these demos account can helps all the new traders in understanding the market better. I am sure which traders used their demo account properly, they are enjoying their live trading a lot.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To be frank, I sometimes enjoy Forex trading and sometimes when the market movement is slow I really feel bore but most of the times I am enjoying my trading profession. One of the key of success in Forex trading is always try to enjoy trading and just don’t trade with emotions always trade with joy and enjoying.

But many of the people sometimes they feel boar when the market fluctuation or movements are slow and that time I just trade forcefully to make some money. But most of the times I always enjoy my each and every trade and that help me make some money with Forex.

One of the major reason why people face loss in Forex is just because of the reason, they trade Forex with fear and greed. So, always try to avoid them as much as you can and try to make your trade interesting by taking good predictions and always try to have a plan for each and every trade.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    working with the decision as expending the proper on limit as managing risks on arrange with the moderation to gains with the returns of work with the moderation as closing the numbers of target to complete within the limit of trading terms with the good plan.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Honestly, I am not! But till now I am working hard to make a profitable trading skill! According to my personal observation I seem, I need to improve more on news analysis! Because, I lose my maximum trades during high voltage news session! I actually, follow here technical tools, maybe for being a successful Forex trader we need a combo trading skill on technical and fundamental!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To be honest, when I was a new Forex trader then I suffered a lot because, I started my trading profession without any trainer! By the way, I never lost my hope! In addition, I always used a note book for marking my trading mistakes! As a result, now I am able to enjoy my live trading sessions! Because, now I can make regular money without any big lose!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Sometimes, I am and sometimes I’m not! Because, till now I have to improve more on my trading quality! Right now I am trading with 60-65% accuracy! So, I loss around 40% of my trades! So, when I face consistent losing trades in a row, then I really don’t enjoy my trading! I like the session, then I get back to back TP’s.