Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Forex trading opportunity…………

If you where giving the opportunity to trade in Forex, will you trade or you use the money for other things? For example, you don’t know anything about Forex, you don’t understand how it move. In addition, a friend of your came and give you 3000$ to trader in Forex. Since you don’t understand how the market move, will you trade in Forex or use the money to do other things, like buying your needs.

For me as I know that I don’t have knowledge and experience about the market, I will look for where to learn Forex and after learning, I will trading in Forex, In addition, use the money to invest so that I will be making profit from the money. Because, if I just use them to buy things for myself there will be no gain at the end.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, yeah Forex trading business is a good one that we all can always have to go into and make a very good money at all the time and it’s really the best so far that most of the people can now depend on for their daily expenses and also for their monthly income at most of the time. I have not been able to start with Forex business that much fall, but I am hoping to start one day and invest.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    That is really very good point that you mentioned here so far. In the Forex trading business, there have so many Forex traders that are been into the market and they are all been there not depending on any of the professional traders rather they are all depending on their own knowledge and their own ability to learn in the market.

Forex trading gives us all the trading opportunities and we can always have to make a very good living all the time that we trade in the Forex market at most of the time and there is no doubt about all that.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Really, Forex market provides us a living platform to work and earn. By using your good trading strategy you can win here or lose here. We can start Forex trading as we see it as a means of making money and it is a business making opportunity. We must begin to see Forex as a business of our main earning as Forex can pay us if we work here properly.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    If you where giving the opportunity to trade in Forex, will you trade or you use the money for other things? For example, you don’t know anything about Forex, you don’t understand how it move. In addition, a friend of your came and give you 3000$ to trader in Forex. Since you don’t understand how the market move, will you trade in Forex or use the money to do other things, like buying your needs.

For me as I know that I don’t have knowledge and experience about the market, I will look for where to learn Forex and after learning, I will trading in Forex, In addition, use the money to invest so that I will be making profit from the money. Because, if I just use them to buy things for myself there will be no gain at the end.
    I don’t think, it’s a good idea to invest such a good amount without proper trading knowledge and experience! It’s true, Forex is open to all but that doesn’t mean Forex is easy way of money making! Here less than 10% Forex traders are successful, only they are making regular money from this financial market! But till now, Forex offers such a big opportunity to us!