Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Forex trading and loss!

No doubt, Forex trading is very risky profession! By the way, when a trader does Forex trading, then his main aim is to make profit all the time! Definitely, high loss percentage always discourages a trader to trade in Forex market! That’s way, I believe loss has been a huge enemy to any trader of Forex!

In addition, a lot of hard work is needed to avoid big losses in Forex, with good trading skilled and standard analytical power! But when a trader face huge losses in his or her live account consistently, then it would be better to back in demo again and practice more!

2. Thanks Jillur Rahman thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Yeah, it’s true Forex trading is not easy way of money making and it’s very possible to lose huge money if a trader try to make here big money without conforming his or her good trading skilled! But, I know this is the most profitable business in the world!

I don’t care my losing trades as I know I have enough weapons to recover my losses! Yeah, I am confident about my personal trading strategy that I made in my demo! Discipline is one of the most important pillar here! So, I never trade manually without conformation of my trading strategy!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Actually, we have to keep on tracing the root of our mistakes in Forex trading and we have to stop investment here farther more money until we will be able to avoid our previous mistakes! Learning is the most reliable way to be a professional Forex trader! In addition, only professional Forex traders can avoid here MC! My goal is just the keep on learning more!

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To be honest, till now I can remember my 1st year trading experience! I lost my demo account for 8 times when I try to build here a proper trading strategy! I think, loss is very common scenario for the new Forex trader! Similarly, all of new traders have almost same experience, but which traders focus on their process rather than their trading result, end of the day they are the successful Forex traders.