Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread: EUR USD

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The EURUSD pair settled a few pips below 1.1200, and seems poised to correct lower, although in the longer term, is too early to confirm an interim top. In the 4 hours chart, the price has found some support around a bullish 20 SMA, whilst technical indicators turned sharply lower from overbought levels, currently pressuring their mid-lines and ready to break lower. The pair has an immediate support at Monday's low of 1.1161, while a stronger one comes at 1.1080. Approaches to this last will likely attract buying interest. Back above 1.1220, the risk turns towards the upside, with room then to extend the advance up to 1.1300

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The Euro was flat against the dollar Monday as Mario Draghi gave no indication of any change to ECB’s forward guidance.
    The euro was at 1.1168 after a low of 1.1161 and a high of 1.1188.
    Downside risk to the euro-zone economic outlook have eased further, Draghi said in prepared remarks to the European Parliament.
    He pointed to euro-zone GDP growth of 1.7% in the first quarter and unemployed falling to the lowest level since 2009.
    However, he said cost pressures fall short of what is needed to reach ECB medium term inflation target in a sustainable manner.
    An extraordinary amount of monetary policy support, including through our forward guidance, is still necessary.
    The ECB governing council is due to announce policy decisions on June 8. There has been some speculation of a shift in the bank’s forward guidance as early as the June meeting.
    The ECB will review the latest update of staff projections at the June meeting.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    US SLAPS NEW ECONOMIC SANCTIONS ON IRAN OVER BALLISTIC MISSILE PROGRAMME

The US imposed new economic sanctions against Iran late-Tuesday over its ballistic missile programme and Tehran’s “malign activities” in the Middle East, Reuters reports

[FONT=Helvetica][FONT=inherit]
    Last edited by Yousuf Ali; 09-27-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The EUR/USD pair maintained its offered tone for the third consecutive session and touched a fresh one-month low.

The German election setback continued weighing on the shared currency. This coupled with persistent greenback buying interest dragged the pair to its lowest level since August 23.

Tuesday's hawkish comments by the Fed Chair Janet Yellen, reinforcing market expectations for additional rate hike move in 2017 provided an additional boost to the already strong sentiment surrounding the buck.

Adding to this, optimism over the US President Donald Trump's tax reform plan announcement lifted the key US Dollar Index to monthly tops and was seen exerting fresh selling pressure on the major.

The pair's continuous fall could also be attributed to some technical selling, especially after yesterday's bearish break below 4-week old trading range. Hence, a follow-through weakness, led by continuous long-unwinding, now seems a distinct possibility.

Today's US economic docket features the release of durable goods orders and pending home sales data, which would now be looked upon for some fresh impetus later during the NA session.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    USD/JPY: Buy Yen on Hope – Goldman Sachs

Bloomberg reporting the latest insights from Goldman Sachs on the Japanese election and Yen price-outlook.

Little is yet known about Japan’s

ReadMore:https://www.xtreamacademy.com/2017/1...-goldman-sachs

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBP/USD – Yield differential at critical levels ahead of Services PMI numbers

The offered tone around the US dollar strengthened in Asia on Fed leadership talk, pushing the GBP/USD pair to a high of 1.3274

ReadMore:https://www.xtreamacademy.com/2017/1...es-pmi-numbers

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBP/USD – Inverted Hammer awaits bullish follow through

Wednesday’s inverted hammer candle on the GBP/USD chart offers a ray of hope for GBP bulls, although the strong US data releases and the heightened odds of the Fed rate hike in December could play spoil sport.

ReadMore:https://www.xtreamacademy.com/2017/1...follow-through

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    NZD/USD: Rebound remains capped below 0.71 on mixed NZ fundamentals

The NZD/USD pair is seen replicating yesterday’s Asian moves, as its recovery mode from four-month lows stalls once again near 0.7085 levels, despite broad USD weakness.

ReadMore:https://www.xtreamacademy.com/2017/1...z-fundamentals

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBP/USD: Will it sustain the 3-day rebound on Fed minutes?

The bulls failed once again near 1.3225 region in the Asian trades, sending GBP/USD pair back into the red zone near 1.32 handle, while markets eagerly awai

ReadMore:https://www.xtreamacademy.com/2017/1...on-fed-minutes

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

GBP/JPY breaks the falling channel on BOE rate hike talk

GBP/JPY breaks the falling channel on BOE rate hike talk

GBP/JPY breached the falling channel to the upside and clocked a high of 149.07 as investors ignore political uncertainty in the UK and focus on increasing

ReadMore:https://www.xtreamacademy.com/2017/1...rate-hike-talk

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast