Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread: EUR USD

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Result Daily signal: 17 november:
    +338 pips
    http://www.fxfibo.com/analysis/analy...aily-signal-17

2. Thanks Raam thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Total Result Daily signal....

4. Thanks Raam thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

6. Thanks Raam thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

NZD USD Forecast for the Week 28th November, 2016

The NZD traded against USD in a narrow rage and trying to recover from 0.70. The RBNZ sticks out in the first week of the last month. Here is an NZD USD forecast for the week of 28th November and undated technical analysis.
    The US dollar continued to move higher on the “Trump effect”, but this wasn’t as stark as previously seen. In New Zealand, the trade balance deficit squeezed to 846 million, better than predicted and also credit card spending accelerated. However, core retail sales fell short.
    There are 4 major economic events will come this week for NZD USD pair.
    1. RBNZ Financial Stability Report
    2. ANZ Business Confidence
    3. Graeme Wheeler talks
    4. Overseas Trade Index

NZD USD Forecast: Technical Overview

Previous week close: 0.7044
    Current Week Open: 0.7053
    Today’s Market Range: 0.7034 – 0.7090
    52 wk Range: 0.6346 – 0.7487
    1-Year Return: 8%

Weekly Support and Resistance Forecast

S 1: 0.7032
    S 2: 0.7021
    S 3: 0.7010

R 1: 0.7054
    R 2: 0.7065
    R 3: 0.7076

Read More News : https://www.xtreamforex.com

8. Thanks Raam thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    https://telegram.me/fxfibo
    Result Daily signal- 29 nov

+175 pips

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The EURUSD pair has moved within a 35-40 pips narrow trading range and entered a consolidation phase following the Italian referendum-led slide to the lowest level since March 2015.
    Currently trading around 1.0560-90 band still weaker over 0.8% for the day, the pair tumbled to a twenty-one month low after Italians voted “no” in Sunday’s referendum and rejected Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s reform proposal. Further downside, however, was limited as investors had already anticipated an unfavorable result for Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.
    Looking forward, ECB would now be inclined to extend its monthly asset purchase program beyond March and might also divert the program towards Italian government bonds in order to curb any volatility in wake of the referendum the expectations might eventually restrict any swift recovery and even turn the pair vulnerable to continue sliding further in the near term.
    On the economic data front, the final version of Euro-zone PMI points might provide some impetus during European session ahead of the US ISM non-Manufacturing PMI, after during NA session.

11. Thanks PCMAnalyst thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The EURUSD, pair traded with mild negative bias but was seen oscillating within a narrow trading range amid renewed greenback buying interest.
    Currently trading around 1.0715-20 region, the pair struggled for a firm direction as investors seemed reluctant to initiate fresh positions and cautiously await for two of the most influential central bank monetary policy meetings, ECB on Thursday and FOMC on December 13-14.
    Even Wednesdays disappointing release of German industrial production and larger than expected French trade deficit data failed to provide any impetus and the pairs consolidated Tuesdays reversal move, having failed to build on Mondays strong recovery move from multi month lows.
    Looking at the broader picture, despite of Tuesday’s downside from three week highs, the pair has managed to defend 1.0700 handle for the time being. Hence, only a decisive break back below the said handle might negate possibilities of any further near term recovery and turn the pair vulnerable to resume with its prior depreciation move.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Result Daily signal: 07 Dec
    +183 pips

https://telegram.me/fxfibo

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EURO EXTENDS LOSSES AGAINST U.S. DOLLAR TO SESSION LOW OF $1.05392

EUR/USD edged down 0.8% to 1.05392, it’s after effect of ECB at its monthly policy meeting that it would extend its asset purchase program for an additional nine months.

Beyond the program’s scheduled end in March 2017, the central bank said net asset purchases are intended to continue at a monthly pace of €60 billion until the end of December 2017, or beyond, if necessary.

In addition, the ECB left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at a record-low of zero, in line with forecasts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    On Monday, the EURUSD exchanged bullish at 1.0630 in the wake of rebounding once more from a solid support level of 1.0522 – 1.0500 without any high affected Economic Event, the market kept on consolidating. The major pair edged higher and added 104 pips to an opening cost of 1.05305. though , the high to low development stayed 124 pips alongside a high of 1.0650 and a low of 1.0524. traders focus stays at FED Fund rate releasing on Wednesday.
    Investors main focus remains at FED fund rate due in a current week. Investors are expecting a rate hike, thus giving a bullish sentiment for the USD.

Support & Resistance Levels

R3: 1.073
    R2: 1.0682
    R1: 1.0652
    Pivot Point: 1.0604
    S1: 1.0556
    S2: 1.0526
    S3: 1.0478

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast