Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers

Thread: EUR USD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    ETH/USD PRICE FORECAST JANUARY 10, 2018, TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Briefly, Ethereum had fallen to number 3 in the crypto currency world based upon value. However, we have seen the market take over the number 2 level again, as the resiliency continues to prove itself. The market now seems to be knocking on the door of the $1250 level, which being broken to the upside should send this market much higher. At that point, I would anticipate a move to the $1300 level initially, and then longer-term I would look for the $1500 level. In the meantime, I think short-term pullbacks are buying opportunities as we build up the momentum necessary to break out. I think that the $1000 level underneath is probably the “floor” in the market, so therefore it’s not until we break down below that level that I would be concerned with Ethereum overall.

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-10-2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: 3rd party link