Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR USD

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EURUSD
    EURUSD pair is trading in a range of 1.1847 and 1.1815 on Eurozone morning session where the dollar is weaker due to Geopolitical fears on the Korean peninsula. After three consecutive days of bearish close today EURUSD shows some positive sentiment but still not clear but we can see some short covering today and It may rise up to 1.1880. In Eurozone there is no major economic data release today, focus will be on American session for ADP Employment change and Non form productivity with some minor impact on EURUSD prices, since the data is not a major price mover.

EURUSD pair closed lower yesterday, at 1.1823. Resistance is at 1.1866 (23.6% Fibo) ,whereas Support remains at 1.1790 – 1.1800(38.2% Fibo level) of (1.1552– 1.1960). The market will take support at 1790 – 1800 levels and pull above 1.1866 levels for the day.

2. Thanks Steve nison thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    2017: A CHANGING ENVIRONMENT FOR CENTRAL BANKS – RABOBANK

2017 may have been extraordinary in terms of the political influences on G10 FX markets, but central banks have stolen a fair share of market attention, according to Jane Foley, Senior FX Strategist at Rabobank.

Key Quotes

“In total the Fed hiked rates 3 times in 2017 bringing the total to 5 policy moves since the end of 2015. Other central banks in the G10 have been warming up this year in preparation of a period of less policy accommodation. The pace of moves, or in some cases perhaps a lack of policy action, will be a dominating theme for G10 FX markets into 2018 and beyond.
    Last edited by Steve nison; 01-07-2018 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Ad

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    FOREX TODAY: AUSSIE – A BIG MOVER IN ASIA, A LIGHT CALENDAR AHEAD

An eventless Asian session kicked-off yet another holiday-thinned week, as slowing volumes and irregular volatility persisted heading into the New Year break. There were no major macro news reported, excepted for the Chinese industrial profits and China’s Beige Book Survey, which had little impact on the fx space.
    The Aussie emerged the top performer, gaining the most amid a broadly subdued USD and the recent strength in commodities’ prices. The Kiwi also followed suit while the Yen traded on the back foot, as yesterday’s comments from BOJ Kuroda offset a string of upbeat Japanese economic data.
    Among other related markets, the Asian stocks traded mostly mixed, while gold prices hold near 3-week tops of $ 1288.40. WTI eased-off multi-year tops to trade below the $ 60 mark.
    Main topics in Asia
    BoJ’s Kuroda: Will patiently maintain powerful monetary easing
    Reuters came out with the latest comments from the BoJ Governor Kuroda, delivered yesterday at the Keindanren (Japan Business Federation) in Tokyo.
    Gold reaches 3-week high amid thin trading
    Gold has built on recent gains, currently trading at $1,282.00, following a resurgence in demand amid thin liquidity conditions.
    China’s November industrial profit growth slowest since April

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-07-2018 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Ad

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBP/USD EYES SEPT 2017 HIGHS AHEAD OF UK CONSTRUCTION PMI

• Strongest since mid-Sept 2017.
    • Further bullishness ahead.
    • The UK construction PMI – Up next.

The bulls weakened their grip in mid-Asia, allowing a brief phase of consolidation in the GBP/USD pair near four-month tops of 1.3605, as investors gear up for the UK construction PMI release.
    GBP/USD: USD still remains the key driver
    Amid risk-on trades seen in the Asian equities and positive oil prices, the spot remains better bid, largely unperturbed by a tepid broad-based US dollar recovery. Markets switch their positions and prefer to hold the US currency heading into the key FOMC Dec meeting minutes.
    Meanwhile, the pair appears to gather pace for a test of September 2017 highs reached at 1.3657, having surpassed the Dec tops of 1.3552 in the US last session. The recent upsurge in Cable was mainly driven by broad USD weakness while a lack of Brexit headlines (mostly seen as bad) also added to the upside risks in the pound.

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-07-2018 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Ad

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    USD/JPY AIMS TO RETEST 113.0 AFTER FOMC MINUTES

• Encouraging data out of the US, FOMC minutes lifts USD/JPY
    • USD/JPY technicals still suggests limited buying interest

USD/JPY has reached new session highs at the open of business in Tokyo, testing offers at 112.70 after the FOMC minutes/upbeat US data-induced rebound from Wednesday.
    USD/JPY fueled by upbeat US data, FOMC minutes
    As Valeria Bednarik, Chief Analyst at notes: “The USD/JPY pair advanced up to 112.57 this Thursday, as stronger-than-expected US data lifted the greenback against its Japanese rival, later fueled by the release of FOMC Minutes. Not that the document surprised investors, but after the release, US Treasury yields recovered the ground lost earlier on the day, helping the pair to extend its daily gains. ”

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-07-2018 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Ad

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreamforex.com View Post
    USD/JPY AIMS TO RETEST 113.0 AFTER FOMC MINUTES

• Encouraging data out of the US, FOMC minutes lifts USD/JPY
    • USD/JPY technicals still suggests limited buying interest

USD/JPY has reached new session highs at the open of business in Tokyo, testing offers at 112.70 after the FOMC minutes/upbeat US data-induced rebound from Wednesday.
    USD/JPY fueled by upbeat US data, FOMC minutes
    As Valeria Bednarik, Chief Analyst at notes: “The USD/JPY pair advanced up to 112.57 this Thursday, as stronger-than-expected US data lifted the greenback against its Japanese rival, later fueled by the release of FOMC Minutes. Not that the document surprised investors, but after the release, US Treasury yields recovered the ground lost earlier on the day, helping the pair to extend its daily gains. ”

Hello Xtream! Thank you very much for your contribution! But, I think it’s really hard to understand the market analysis without appropriate picture; so please consider it when you’ll share any market idea! Thanks in advance.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM PRICE FORECAST – BTC CONTINUES STRONGLY, ETH ROCKETS THROUGH $1000

The BTC prices have slowed down considerably over the last month or so as the focus shifts to the ETH market

Discover the advantages of trading gold and precious metals online with a regulated international broker.

Advertisement

The controlled nature of the moves in the bitcoin market are there for everyone to see. Ever since the introduction of the bitcoin futures around a month back, we have seen a large scale correction followed by some consolidation and now we are see some controlled uptrend, all signs of a mature market that is seeing the entry and playing of some large traders and investors. Ever since the futures were introduced, we had said that this was a seismic event in the growth of bitcoins and that it could change the way bitcoins are traded, forever. While it gave some additional credentials to the bitcoin industry, it also helped to draw in bigger players who would ensure that the market is kept under control.
    Suggested Articles

• Why Bitcoin Cash is Better than Bitcoin?
    • How to Buy Bitcoin Cash?
    • How to Short Bitcoin?

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-10-2018 at 03:57 PM. Reason: 3rd party link

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBP/USD DAILY FUNDAMENTAL FORECAST – JANUARY 9, 2018

The pound continues to trade between the 1.35 and 1.36 region and unless and until there is a breakout on either side, it is better for the traders to stay out

Discover the advantages of trading gold and precious metals online with a regulated international broker.

Advertisement

The pair has been trading within a tight range over the last 24 hours as a period of consolidation has set in in the markets.The dollar has been holding steady and with yesterday being the first trading day of the week, there was more of trade positioning and watching of the price action by the traders and this limited the action in the markets.

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-10-2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: 3rd party link

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    ETH/USD PRICE FORECAST JANUARY 10, 2018, TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Briefly, Ethereum had fallen to number 3 in the crypto currency world based upon value. However, we have seen the market take over the number 2 level again, as the resiliency continues to prove itself. The market now seems to be knocking on the door of the $1250 level, which being broken to the upside should send this market much higher. At that point, I would anticipate a move to the $1300 level initially, and then longer-term I would look for the $1500 level. In the meantime, I think short-term pullbacks are buying opportunities as we build up the momentum necessary to break out. I think that the $1000 level underneath is probably the “floor” in the market, so therefore it’s not until we break down below that level that I would be concerned with Ethereum overall.

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-10-2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: 3rd party link

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EN

• AUD/JPY ENDED A THREE-DAY LOSING STREAK, DEFENDS 23.6% FIB

AUD/JPY found takers around 23.6% Fib.
    • Eyes China data.

AUD/JPY defended the 87.28 (23.6% Fib R of Nov-Jan rally) yesterday and jumped to a high of 88.09 before closing the day on a positive note at 87.79.
    Having snapped the three-day losing streak yesterday, the pair is trading in a sideways manner around 87.80 levels.
    Focus on China data
    A better-than-expected China trade data may put a bid under the AUD/JPY cross. A more sustained rise above 88.00 could be seen if the details reveal a solid pick up in the imports of commodities like iron ore and copper (top Australian export).
    Meanwhile, the Japanese Yen may put brakes on the ascent if the equity markets turn risk-averse due to ECB’s hawkish turn.

Last edited by Moderator; 02-09-2018 at 04:28 PM.

12. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast