Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: EUR USD

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    ETH/USD PRICE FORECAST JANUARY 10, 2018, TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Briefly, Ethereum had fallen to number 3 in the crypto currency world based upon value. However, we have seen the market take over the number 2 level again, as the resiliency continues to prove itself. The market now seems to be knocking on the door of the $1250 level, which being broken to the upside should send this market much higher. At that point, I would anticipate a move to the $1300 level initially, and then longer-term I would look for the $1500 level. In the meantime, I think short-term pullbacks are buying opportunities as we build up the momentum necessary to break out. I think that the $1000 level underneath is probably the “floor” in the market, so therefore it’s not until we break down below that level that I would be concerned with Ethereum overall.

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-10-2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: 3rd party link

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    EN

• AUD/JPY ENDED A THREE-DAY LOSING STREAK, DEFENDS 23.6% FIB

AUD/JPY found takers around 23.6% Fib.
    • Eyes China data.

AUD/JPY defended the 87.28 (23.6% Fib R of Nov-Jan rally) yesterday and jumped to a high of 88.09 before closing the day on a positive note at 87.79.
    Having snapped the three-day losing streak yesterday, the pair is trading in a sideways manner around 87.80 levels.
    Focus on China data
    A better-than-expected China trade data may put a bid under the AUD/JPY cross. A more sustained rise above 88.00 could be seen if the details reveal a solid pick up in the imports of commodities like iron ore and copper (top Australian export).
    Meanwhile, the Japanese Yen may put brakes on the ascent if the equity markets turn risk-averse due to ECB’s hawkish turn.

Read more : http://www.xtreamacademy.com/forex-n...ends-23-6-fib/

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBP/USD – 1.39 ON THE CARDS?

• GBP/USD chewed through a key resistance zone on Friday.
    • CME data show max additions in 1.39 strike call option.
    • Technicals favor further upside.

Having defended 1.35 levels since the beginning of the year, the GBP/USDchewed through strong resistance in the 1.3659-1.3710 area on Friday and closed above 1.37 for the first time since June 2016.
    The strong move upwards seems to have revived interest in the GBP/USDcalls. The CME data for GBP/USD February expiry options shows the open interest/open positions in call options rose by 1526 contracts on Friday. Meanwhile, the open interest in put options increased by a mere 408 contracts.
    What’s more interesting is that open interest at 1.39 strike call went up by 754 contracts. Also, additions were seen in 1.3950 call, 1.40 call and 1.4050 call. The numbers indicate the investors could be betting on a further upside in the pair, possibly towards 1.39 levels.

Read more : http://www.xtreamacademy.com/forex-n...sd-1-39-cards/

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    NZD/USD ON A CORRECTIVE SLIDE NEAR 0.7300 AHEAD OF NZ GDT

• DXY rebound caps the upside.
    • A stronger Yuan fix underpins.
    • Eyes on NZ GDT price index

The NZD/USD pair kicked-off Tuesday on a bearish note, correcting a part of yesterday’s rally to fresh 4-month tops of 0.7315, as the bulls take a breather ahead of the key NZ GDT price index release.
    NZD/USD finds support near 0.7285
    The spot failed to sustain above the 0.73 handle and corrected briefly before finding fresh bids near 0.7285 region, after the PBOC set the Yuan reference rate for today at 6.4372, the strongest since Dec-mid 2015. The NZD is used as a liquid proxy for bets on China, as China is New Zealand’s top trading partner.
    However, the Kiwi keeps losses as the US dollar stages a minor rebound against its major peers after it fell to more-than three-year lows of 90.05 a day before. Increased expectations of higher global interests rates, suggests that the Fed is not the only central bank to move towards policy normalization this year, which in turn weighed heavily on the buck.

Read more : http://www.xtreamacademy.com/forex-n...-ahead-nz-gdt/

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBP/USD REJECTED AT 1.3835, SURRENDERS 1.3800

• Closely tracks DXY price-action.
    • Brexit headlines will continue to weigh.
    • Focus shifts to the US industrial figures.

The GBP/USD pair failed once again to sustain above the 1.38 handle, now accelerating the corrective slide from fresh post-Brexit vote highs reached at 1.3836.
    GBP/USD back to test 5-DMA at 1.3768
    The spot ran into the key resistance zone located near 1.3835, as the US dollaris seen recovering early losses versus its main peers, having dipped to the lowest levels since Dec 2014 at 89.98. The USD index looks to stabilize near 90.25 levels, as attention now turns towards the US industrial production data due later on Wednesday.
    The AceTrader Team explained, “although the greenback snapped its recent losing streak initially on Tuesday and staged a rebound against the majority of its peers on short-covering, the intra-day decline in U.S. stocks where the Dow tumbled from record highs of 26086 triggered renewed broad-based USD selling in late New York trade.”

Read more : http://www.xtreamacademy.com/forex-n...enders-1-3800/

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    AUD/JPY – OFFERED ABOVE KEY FIB, TURNS NEGATIVE AFTER AUSSIE JOBS DATA

• AUD/JPY offered near 89.00 levels.
    • Fails to hold above 88.690 – 76.4% Fib R of Sep-Nov drop.
    • Aussie Dec employment change beats estimates, jobless rate rises.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) reported better-than-expected December employment change figures, but the Aussie dollar is not impressed.
    The AUD/JPY ran into offers 88.97 and hit a session low of 88.41 even though the ABS data showed more than 34K jobs were created across Australia last month, beating the estimated growth of 9K by a big margin. Also, the previous month’s print was revised higher to 63.6K from 61.6K.
    Further, full-time employment change came in at 15.1k versus the upwardly revised 43.6k in November. However, the jobless rate ticked higher to 5.5 percent from 5.4 percent as expected.
    Read more : http://www.xtreamacademy.com/forex-n...sie-jobs-data/

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    NZD/USD STUCK AT 0.73 FOR A FIFTH CONSECUTIVE SESSION

• Kiwi struggles to cut through offers around 0.76.
    • Overbought technical conditions at play?
    • Focus on US-NZ yield spread and US government shutdown.

The NZD/USD is struggling to rise above 0.76 in a convincing manner for the fifth straight session.
    Having rallied 7.67 percent from the November low of 0.6780, the pair looks overbought as per daily RSI. Still, the downside has been capped near 0.7230 this week, courtesy of broad-based US dollar weakness.
    The story has not changed much this Friday. The US 10-year treasury yield rose above 2.63 percent; the highest level since December 2016. Still, the USD has failed to catch a bid. Also, keeping USD no the back foot are fears of a US government shutdown.
    Earlier today, the US House of Representatives passed a bill to fund government operations through Feb. 16. However, the bill still needs an approval by the Senate, where it faces an uncertain future.

Read more : http://www.xtreamacademy.com/forex-n...utive-session/

8. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556