Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
100-bonus-benefit
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: USD JPY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

USD JPY

hi

In this section Daily analysis will be inserted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

USD JPY

hi

In this section weekly analysis will be inserted.
    Last edited by PCMAnalyst; 06-20-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The price is making swings inside a consolidation range. We expect to see it dropped to 94.84 if the supply takes control of the pair.

4. Thanks RebeccaPCM thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    According to the previous comment the price is fluctuating in a consolidation area in daily TF. We expect to have it moved along with the trend out from this area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    An outrage happened in the consolidation area in the weekly TF. we are expecting it to have a rise by breaking 101.100 area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by PCMAnalyst View Post
    An outrage happened in the consolidation area in the weekly TF. we are expecting it to have a rise by breaking 101.100 area.

8. Thanks Raam thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

USDJPY stays within a upward price channel on 4-hour chart, and remains in uptrend from 96.94 (Oct 25 low), the fall from 103.92 could be treated as consolidation of the uptrend.

Support is located at the lower line of the channel, as long as the channel support holds, the uptrend could be expected to resume, and another rise to 105.00 area is still possible.

On the downside, a clear break below the channel support will indicate that the uptrend from 96.94 had completed at 103.92 already, then the following downward movement could bring price back to 95.00 zone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

USD/JPY (4 Hours) - July 8th - 2013

The bulls are in control of the pair for nearly one month and pushed it along a long term upward
    trend line to the resistance level around 101.49 where it rebounded. We have to wait and see if
    the pair has enough power to overcome this level supported by the bullish Bollinger bands and
    the climbing Demarker.

11. Thanks Samirofi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

USD/JPY (4 Hours) - 16 July - 2013

The bulls are in control of the pair for nearly one month and pushed it along a long term upward Fibonacci fan to the resistance level around 101.36 where it rebounded and declined down to the support around 98.57 by traversing the fan, before increasing along the lower fan line again.
    We have to wait and see if the pair has enough power to continue this trend. According to the bullish Bollinger bands and a recovering MACD we might expect further gains.

13. Thanks Samirofi thanked for this post
    Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Some of board members at the Bank of Japan noted during June’s board meeting that extending the duration of fixed supplying operations rates may help the nation’s interest-rate fluctuations.

Moreover, current suggestions by some of BOJ’s board members came amid the recent attempts from the bank and Japanese government to spur the world’s third largest economy amid the recent instable global economic performance and Asia’s underestimated growth forecasts.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast