Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

The main weapon of forex

Secret weapon is trading with their knowledge and skill and most important thing is trade with good money management system. I think when trader do it properly then they can easily doing good and they can become successful.

buy WRC token

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    My effective weapon is risk management and emotional control .I get benefit in forex trading when had learn these two things. In risk management I use my amount in trading with care and close trades at proper time. I do not take risk of greedy trading for profits.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Knowledge and experience is the key to Forex. Knowledge will enhance your experience, and through experience you can become a successful trader. It is not possible to earn anything without knowledge and experience in Forex, and you will have a sense of it at every step, that if I had the knowledge and experience I would also become a successful trader. You just need a little bit of hard work for knowledge and experience, and you'll have discipline, otherwise your knowledge and experience will be useless. The more you know, the more you become a successful trader.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We need to learn everyday and every situation, knowledge is very important for all type of work. Forex is a platform where you need more knowledge for perfect trading. If you have enough knowledge with experience then you can achieve your goal. So, without knowledge and experience you can not gain success in forex.

Thank you

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The simple answer is knowledge and experience. Yes! The more knowledge and experience you have, the more chances you have for success. So you need a lot of discipline to gain knowledge and experience.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The main weapons of trading are many, the first weapon that the trader should get is knowledge and the trader that will get enough knowledge will be a successful trader and will know how to trade properly and makes money, the second weapon is the plan as the plan will regulate the trading of the trader and let him to trade when there is a good conditions of the market, the third weapon is the strategy that will help the trader to analyze the market better and let him to determine the entry and exit positions and so this will keep trading safe and profitable and will decrease the risk, all these weapons will increase the experience of the trader and will give him more confidence and will enjoy trading with less fear and stress.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Sameeh View Post
    The main weapons of trading are many, the first weapon that the trader should get is knowledge and the trader that will get enough knowledge will be a successful trader and will know how to trade properly and makes money, the second weapon is the plan as the plan will regulate the trading of the trader and let him to trade when there is a good conditions of the market, the third weapon is the strategy that will help the trader to analyze the market better and let him to determine the entry and exit positions and so this will keep trading safe and profitable and will decrease the risk, all these weapons will increase the experience of the trader and will give him more confidence and will enjoy trading with less fear and stress.
    To be able to become a Successful trader in this business and make the profits we will need to use a Reliable Trading Strategy.
    Also at the same time we will need to learn how to limit the losses from our trades.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think the best weapons are: knowledge, analysis, risk management, a good strategy and a willingness to keep track of what you did so as to improve by time. You cannot feel too sure of yourself just because of a few profits, or the other way round when you make losses. You need to be careful but realisitic

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by maby81 View Post
    I think the best weapons are: knowledge, analysis, risk management, a good strategy and a willingness to keep track of what you did so as to improve by time. You cannot feel too sure of yourself just because of a few profits, or the other way round when you make losses. You need to be careful but realisitic
    We must understand that it is very important for the traders to make use of the Money Management in doing their trades.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

10. ARIONFORXtarder