Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Are you ready to receive trade signals daily?

Let MetaTrader Signals provide you reliable trading signals catered to meet your needs 24/5 for the Forex and Northern American Derivatives Exchange Platforms. All trades are posted via the designated Twitter Account and YES, you can receive the signals via Text/SMS notifications.

http://www.metatradersignals.com/

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex Comex Indices signals with 85% accuracy on the basis of technical and fundamental analysis
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/DodNvdFzAFLLq60rbHrGih

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    There is another way of receiving signals which some might prefer and that by "Mirror" trading. You get these signal trades direct to your trading platform.
    I havn't tried this out myself, but I have heard that it can work.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Another important point is that you will need special software to copy trades. It will be great if such software will allow you to set additional special requirements like adjustment of the position size according to your account size. For example, Forex Copier allows you to specify in details how transmitted orders would be executed. It also has another interesting and quite unusual feature - reverse trading. That mean that even if you will find forex signals that generate only losses, you can make your software to seng opposite orders and make profit even with such provider. Of course, this feature will be useful not for each trader, but someone could find the way to make profit using it. It becomes especially important due to the number of unreliable trading signals available elsewhere. At the same time, it would be better to use demo account first to avoid large losses while using new unknown signals for the first time until you will trust that signal`s provider.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Not now.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I can provide fully automated real-time AI robot trading strategies, and friends who are interested can contact me to communicate.

TeleGram ID:Ai_GoldSuperman

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    now I work with a platform Amarkets, excellent working conditions give good results from transactions, I would also like to note separately fast and reliable payments, for traders this is a really important point

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldSuperMan View Post
    I can provide fully automated real-time AI robot trading strategies, and friends who are interested can contact me to communicate.

TeleGram ID:Ai_GoldSuperman
    On the basis of which trading platform did you develop your strategy?

9. ARIONFORXtarder