Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

What os oil trading, how does oil market works?

Oil is the most heavily traded commodity on the market. It’s bought and sold by speculators, funds and investors, as well as oil producers and refiners who want to hedge their exposure.

What is oil trading?

Oil trading is the buying and selling of different types of oil and oil-linked assets with the aim of making a profit. As oil is a finite resource, its price can see massive fluctuations due to supply and demand changes. This volatility makes it extremely popular among traders.

You can use CFDs to trade on oil’s spot price, or the prices of oil futures or options contracts, without having to own any actual oil.

How do oil markets work?

Oil markets work using futures contracts, which enable investors, speculators and businesses to buy and sell barrels of oil for set prices on a set date in the future. Hundreds of millions of futures contracts are traded every day, for benchmark oils such as WTI and Brent, as well as lesser-known crudes.

At the end of the day, a settlement price of the benchmark oils would be announced, which would then be used to calculate the price of other oil contracts.

You can learn more about forex trading core spreads at here.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I rarely trade oil. A very unpredictable instrument. I trade in ForexChief, they have low spreads for all instruments, including oil, but I prefer standard currency pairs.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Foget View Post
    I rarely trade oil. A very unpredictable instrument. I trade in ForexChief, they have low spreads for all instruments, including oil, but I prefer standard currency pairs.
    We will need to understand the importance of doing our trading in the Oil and how it will also affect other currency pairs.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think for forex traders this is not very important, since most of them trade intraday.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Foget View Post
    I think for forex traders this is not very important, since most of them trade intraday.
    With the help of a Planned system we can start making the profits in doing our trades into the markets.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

6. ARIONFORXtarder