Client Terminal is a part of the online trading system. It is installed on the trader's computer and intended for:
- receiving quotes and news in the online mode;
- performing of trade operations;
- controlling and managing of open positions and pending orders;
- conducting of technical analysis;
- writing of expert advisors, custom indicators, scripts, and functions in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL 4);
- testing and optimizing of trading strategies.
For making a decision to trade, reliable on-line information is necessary. For that, quotes and news are delivered at the terminal in the real-time mode. On basis of on-line delivered quotes, it is possible to analyze markets using technical indicators and line studies. Expert allow to work off routine of observing markets and the own positions. Moreover, to ensure more flexible control over positions, several order types are built into the terminal.
The Client Terminal can operate under Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003. Hardware requirements are limited with software ones.