Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    A style of trading that involves neither human decision making nor involvement in the execution. Automated trading strategies are pre-programmed via an automated software program, and are generally based on technical rules and conditions.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Binary Matrix Options Trading Signals
    The Binary Matrix gives you 60 second binary options trading signals.
    Binary Matrix is likely the most advanced and profitable 1 minute Binary Options.
    It’s also the first binary option in the world that allows its users to SHARE with the whole user community if a binary signal was profitable or not.
    60 Second Binary Options.

WEBSITE
    Last edited by Moderator; 02-05-2015 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Advertisements strictly not allowed

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYAN PCM View Post
    Appropriate indicator to assist in counting the waves

Download : http://pcm-fx.com/pcmupload/uploads/1392363454131.rar

A view of the indicator :

used to work with the indy above and i guess the work helps on referring the better on confirmation as trader to gains of the returns of the good signals on working with the decision on submitting of the good risks with the chance on managing target with the order to complete with the given range of times with the trading sequence.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYAN PCM View Post

used to work of the one similar with the above indy.
    those works of the same as donchian channel but the name there given as the autopivot.

5. Thanks Tammyson, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The CHF/JPY H4 chart below displays the ZigZag Fibonacci forex indicator in action.

Basic Trading Signa ls
    See the description above on how to trade efficiently with the ZigZag Fibonacci indicato r.

7. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123