Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    phungoctcttb

How to to realize A SCAM BINARY OPTIONS BROKER

Hi guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having traded 4 years so far, I realized a very bad thing : there are up to 80 - 90% EXISTING BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS are SCAM. Very few in this industry are honest.

My friends, my brothers who blindly listened to them with lied promise that they will make big money if they invest, usually had a sad consequence of lossing result. I Myseft has lost so much when i was a noob newbie because of them too.

So that, with my respect for Trader Community, I wanna share my value experiences with you to consider before investing your money in a BINARY OPTIONS COMPANY.

A BINARY OPTIONS BROKER is a SCAM when :

1. Always encourage you to invest more money, and promise out very good things like regular profit per month (always 100%, no lose), x2 or x3 account balance in short time ...etc..

2. Withdrawal takes so long. They just want to delay as long as they can. An honest broker always processes a withdrawal in maximum of 48 hours. For example, Bancdebinary is a scam website. They told they need 7 DAYS for the withdrawal to arrive, but after that they ALWAYS TOLD THIS MONTH THEY HAD DELAYS.

3. Many complaints. Please check it on GOOGLE before you invest. If you see that the BINARY OPTION BROKER you want to invest in has many complaints then, think again carefully.

4. NO regulation. Those broker were founded freely and illegally, so that they couldnt be regulated.

2. Thanks Syed, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by phungoctcttb View Post
    Hi guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having traded 4 years so far, I realized a very bad thing : there are up to 80 - 90% EXISTING BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS are SCAM. Very few in this industry are honest.

My friends, my brothers who blindly listened to them with lied promise that they will make big money if they invest, usually had a sad consequence of lossing result. I Myseft has lost so much when i was a noob newbie because of them too.

So that, with my respect for Trader Community, I wanna share my value experiences with you to consider before investing your money in a BINARY OPTIONS COMPANY.

1. Always encourage you to invest more money, and promise out very good things like regular profit per month (always 100%, no lose), x2 or x3 account balance in short time ...etc..

2. Withdrawal takes so long. They just want to delay as long as they can. An honest broker always processes a withdrawal in maximum of 48 hours. For example, Bancdebinary is a scam website. They told they need 7 DAYS for the withdrawal to arrive, but after that they ALWAYS TOLD THIS MONTH THEY HAD DELAYS.

3. Many complaints. Please check it on GOOGLE before you invest. If you see that the BINARY OPTION BROKER you want to invest in has many complaints then, think again carefully.

4. NO regulation. Those broker were founded freely and illegally, so that they couldnt be regulated.

Thanks for your fair warning friend, I totally agree with you. Brokers who delay withdrawal requests show a tell tale sign of a bad brokerage business. That is the reason, we at PCM Brokers have a policy to process withdrawal as fast as it is possible.
    Syed Murthuza Hussaini
    Executive Dealer,
    PCM-BROKERS DMCC

4. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    I don't usually trade with binary options, your thread is good in this regards, I want to tell you that if a broker is offering bonuses more than your capital are totally scam, and their charts will also differ from other brokers, you will see the last minute fluctuation when your trade is going to end and you are winning, they will give sudden fluctuation at the time of your trade close, they will delay in withdrawal, because they are bucket brokers, they don't have real access to the market, they have their own prices, so I don't think that a person will win his trades with them.

6. Thanks Moderator, Syed, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by raheelrehman View Post
    I don't usually trade with binary options, your thread is good in this regards, I want to tell you that if a broker is offering bonuses more than your capital are totally scam, and their charts will also differ from other brokers, you will see the last minute fluctuation when your trade is going to end and you are winning, they will give sudden fluctuation at the time of your trade close, they will delay in withdrawal, because they are bucket brokers, they don't have real access to the market, they have their own prices, so I don't think that a person will win his trades with them.
    Yes you are right absolutely right about it, such things do happen on a regular basis, That is why, we at FXPCM lay maximum stress on clarity and transparency that you can see in our prices and even in our charts. As a NDD broker, we send all your orders to the market and that is why our charts are consistent with the market prices.
    Thanks and regards,
    Syed
    Syed Murthuza Hussaini
    Executive Dealer,
    PCM-BROKERS DMCC

8. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Admin of Indonesian Forum
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Indonesian
    Quote Originally Posted by phungoctcttb View Post
    Hi guys,

This information is a good information I have never seen before. Sometimes I get many call from some traders of binary option to deposit right soon. They offer 50% even 100% bonus deposit. And this is my bad experience, I am the victim of the scam. I think this information should be spread to as many as people in relation with forex trading. This is why many people I meet say that forex trading is generally scam? I am sure the broker we join and trade forex now is a responsible broker as we see

10. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I am very sincere about my broker regulation. Actually, I know only regulated trading broker can provides best trading facilities and features without enough capital security. On the other hand, market maker trading brokers always kill trader’s capital and big profit. That’s way, I have chosen my trading broker after doing long time analysis. Then I found PCM Trading broker is the best select for me. Because, I get best scalping trading environment from this regulated broker.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    A Scam broker will never give you the security of your funds as well as will never let you win. Thus, I love trading with broker since they are quite friendly and they offer a wide range of trading tools to support your trading strategies, provides additional opportunities for increased secured money management and ultimately shapes your trading experience.
    Last edited by Moderator; 07-14-2015 at 09:25 AM.

13. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Jason Daniels
    Finding out the Scam is broker very easy, this type of broker will never let you withdraw your funds. Moreover, they will offer you 'big big payouts' and will try to attract you to invest your funds. I simply ignore this broker, because I don't want to take the risk of my funds with some fraud broker.

After reading many positive reviews about broker, I finally decided to started trade with this broker last January and they really made he Happy... I withdrawn my profits several time direct to my eWallets and the money was transferred so fast.
    Last edited by Moderator; 09-04-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    hi phungoctcttb i give thanks alot for your sharing in this forum. it is you. Actually i am looking for the advice how to join in binary option right now. My friend told me that binary option is simple way to trade. He said that, we need not to pay more time in learning market trend running, just looking at your monitor and take action in some minutes.it works he said and he got the profit. I have learnt it for somedays and apparently it does not suit of my style of trading. I don't know, may be i have to learn harder in binary option but i think, sorry, it just like gambling.
    Really your information is so important for me. it is like a warning for me to be more carefull to invest money in such broker. i know it is impolite if you tell the binary option broker name in this forum but i really need it. Please just send to my email (willyseda72@gmail.com). I will use it for my private consume only. Finally thanks again for your thread and thanks for myforexforums.com to facilitate us in sharing our experience. Good Luck.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Thing is Simple, when a broker don't let you withdraw your earning profits, this is clearly a scam broker. But, how do you understand that without investing? You can try out their bonuses, can talk with their customer support team, check online reviews and forums as well. I have changed, well may be 8 brokers in last years just because of this kinda problem. and now I am determined to trade with options because of their friendly service
    Last edited by Moderator; 09-04-2015 at 08:01 PM.

17. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast