Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Nowadays, automatic trading facilities are available here and there, especially copy trading system and PAMM account service! But I believe, this type of automatic trading service is not any permanent solution! Traders need own trading knowledge for being a professional Forex trader! On the other hand, blind trading is always risky, you can lose your money at any time if you rely on others trading system or strategy! So, always stay with your knowledge and stay safe.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Algorithmic trading (automated trading) is one of the strongest features of MetaTrader 4 allowing you to develop, test and apply Expert Advisors and technical indicators. It eliminates any obstacles in analytical and trading activity.

Last edited by Steve nison; 01-01-2018 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Ad

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I must say that I prefer to have what is described as a semi auto system, where you receive signals from a software application and then you decide if you want to trade it or not. Has anyone had experience in this way of trading?
    Cheers,

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Automated trading could be a great thing helping traders to avoid most of the mistakes caused by psychologial issues like the lack of the discipline or emotional trades made under influence of fear or greed. The most important part of automatization process is to create a robot that would be able to understand the rules prescribed by your strategy and find the setups you are looking for. Most of the automated trading systems use indicators-based trading strategies.
    So, automated trading could create new trading opportunities, but it will require special knowledge if you would like to create your own system or EA. At the same time, it would cost the efforts.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Risk Reward Ratio Indicator MT4/MT5

The main feature of Risk Reward Ratio Indicator is to allow the user conscious investing. Each transaction bears certain risk. Risk Reward Ratio Indicator analyses the risk thoroughly, before position is opened. Therefore, it is much easier to make investment decisions. Risk Reward Ratio Indicator is compatible with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. Risk Reward Ratio tool is a professional algorithm, that calculates risk of every transaction before it is finalized. It allows you to precisely estimate gain and possible loss. The professional system is able to estimate levels of Take Profit and Stop Loss incredibly precisely, making investments more effective and safer.

Easy investing, quick risk and gain calculations are only a few features of our tool. Extended functionality of Risk Reward Ratio indicator includes:
    - following the price
    - moving lines on the chart
    - setting constant TP - SL levels
    - removing all lines with one click
    - closing one or all positions with one click
    - adding and removing lines indicating TP/SL levels
    - numerous other interesting and very useful features

You can test full version for seven days, completely for Free!

How to run Risk Reward Ratio?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGdSHj3THzE
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by riskrewardratio; 04-01-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Algorithmic trading (automated trading) is one of the strongest features of MetaTrader 4 allowing you to develop, test and apply Expert Advisors and technical indicators. It eliminates any obstacles in analytical and trading activity

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Mechanized exchanging could be an extraordinary thing helping brokers to maintain a strategic distance from a large portion of the oversights brought about by psychologial issues like the absence of the order or enthusiastic exchanges made under impact of dread or voracity. The most significant piece of automatization process is to make a robot that would almost certainly comprehend the guidelines recommended by your procedure and discover the setups you are searching for. The majority of the computerized exchanging frameworks use markers based exchanging techniques.

In this way, computerized exchanging could make new exchanging chances, yet it will require unique learning in the event that you might want to make your very own framework or EA. In the meantime, it would cost the endeavors.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Automated trading systems, or automated trading, allow traders to set particular rules for both trade entries and exits that can be automatically carried out by a computer. Trade entry and exit rules can be based on simple conditions, like a Moving Average(MA) crossover, or they can be based on sophisticated strategies that demand a comprehensive understanding of the programming language that is specific to the user's trading platform.

9. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12