Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GBP/AUD

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Currently GBPAUD is moving up to the level of 2.05681 and WMR indicator is now below level -50. It is estimated that the market will move up to the level of 2.06094.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Currently GBPAUD is moving down with sideway pattern to level 2.06783 and Bollinger Bands indicator show the market still have a strong downward trend. It is estimated that the market is still going to move down to the level of 2.06485.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBPAUD is currently moving down to the level of 2.07831 and the market price has been below the MA indicator line. It is estimated that the market will move down to the level of 2.07194.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBPAUD is currently moving up to the level of 2.07614 and the market price is already above the MA indicator line. It is estimated that the market will move up to the level of 2.08068.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Currently GBPAUD is moving down to the level of 2.04459 and the Bollinger Bands indicator show the market still have a strong downward trend, so the market is still expected will move down to the level of 2.04090.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBPAUD is currently moving up to the level of 2.07079 and the MACD shows the market still have a strong upward trend, so the market is still expected will move up to the level of 2.07576.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBPAUD is currently moving down to the level of 2.03331, MACD shows the market still have a strong downward trend, so the market is still expected will move down to the level of 2.02658.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Currently GBPAUD is moving up to the level of 2.04050 and the MACD shows the market still have a strong upward trend, so the market is still expected will move up to the level of 2.04459.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Post GBP/AUD rally may pause after stalling sedated 2016 Brexit Referendum levels

The Aussie pair that arguably made the most amount of go to the fore last week, rising as regards 2%, was GBP/AUD. It accessory to an impressive bullish shove that began two weeks ago, as anticipated. Yet, it was unable to shove more than indispensable resistance at 1.8732. In calculation taking place to this accrual week, this place was tested urge on the subject of in October and then into the lead January. It is preventing GBP/AUD from achieving its highest daily heavy previously June 2016, the month of the Brexit Referendum.

Arguably, sustaining this loan should require major fundamental desist. Recently, this has been due to decreasing chances of a no-agreement Brexit as it could profit delayed. But there are numerous uncertainties that remain for the British Pound ahead as pushing assertion the divorce would continue keeping the markets in suspense. Meanwhile, the sentiment-joined Australian Dollar is mammal primarily driven by volatile risk trends.

For well ahead considerations going lecture to, the presence of negative RSI divergence warns of ebbing upside maintenance going on front. Conveniently, this has occurred right as prices reached a stubborn resistance level. With that in mind, the pair might be doing for a pause in its ascent ahead which would place desist at 1.8508 followed by 1.8434. Still, we shouldn't dismiss the possibility of the highest daily heavy prematurely June 2016. But affirmation would be needed to argue that the dominant uptrend from December could resume.
    Our Official Website: Trade Forex Copier

10. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12