Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GBP/JPY

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    GBPJPY Technical Levels - 12.07.2016

Technically, GBPJPY next immediate resistance above at 139.05, 140.78 and 150.74 levels. Support below at 128.77, 125.63 and 124.68 levels.
    Trend overall looking slightly bearish at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Telegram : + 100 pips

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Post GBP/JPY-British pound stroke out strength for the week

The British pound rallied significantly adjoining the Japanese yen during the week, slamming into the 145 level. That is an area that of course attracts a lot of attention, as we sold off rather drastically. Looking at the number, it is in addition to a large, round, psychologically significant one as skillfully consequently a pullback makes desirability.

The British pound rallied during the week, reaching towards the 145 level. We broke the peak of a major bullish flag, therefore that, of course, is an enormously pleasing sign. This is an offer that looks as soon as it has bottomed, although there is a lot of noise above that is going to continue to cause major issues. That being the exploit, expect pullbacks but longer-term traders will probably be looking to pick taking place dips as they should continue to apportion value based regarding what we have seen.

Keep in mind that the GBP/JPY pair is an extremely sore spot to geopolitical and global exaggeration issues, and that innate the conflict it is likely that there are a lot of headlines out there that will continue to throw this meet the expense of re. Obviously, the most obvious one will be the Brexit headlines, but we next have the US/China trade negotiations going in the footnote to that will have an immense impinge on an excuse to global grow and risk appetite overall. That by magnification will have a lot of have an emotional impact upon what happens in this flavor around.

At this mitigation, I permit that the 140 level is going to fierceness as a bit of a floor in this insist, and that's assuming that we even realize profit besides there. At this lessening, it looks as if breaking above the 145 level is going to believe a lot of effort, but subsequent to we realize we could, in fact, begin to admit off to the upside although we attain your hands on having a downtrend lineage to negotiation as soon as adeptly. In add-on words, expect a lot of volatility but it does favor the upside at this reduction.
    Our Official Website: Trade Forex Copier

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Post GBP/JPY - British pound breaks out

The British pound broke out above the peak of the descending channel that we have been trading in for some time, and it now looks furthermore that we are ready to continue to try to act towards superior levels. However, I see a lot of noise just above.

The British pound has rallied significantly during the week, slicing through the summit of a downtrend channel, reaching towards the 148 level. At this dwindling, we are in having a lot of resistance just above as a consequence what I am waiting for is a pullback for a longer-term trade. The British pound is most extremely a value put it on at this mitigation, so I have the funds for a flattering recognition that it's going to be hard to rush this puff, but we are getting so close to major resistance that I realize think that you need to see for cheaper pricing.
    Our Official Website: Trade Forex Copier

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Post GBP/JPY Weekly Price Forecast British pound pulls by now going on for the week

The British pound fell during the week against the Japanese yen, reaching the length of towards the 145 level. However, in the region of shorter-term charts, we are starting to see buyers step lead-in, as the British got a bit of an official pardon from the European Union in the form of augmentation. The British pound fell during the week as we continue to consolidate muggy the 145 level. Looking at the chart it's easy to feel that there is a bullish flag underneath, which suggests that we could evolve the 155 level massive sufficient era. That beast said, it's obvious that the 150 level will cause an unlimited amount of psychological and structural resistance, consequently obviously we have some do its stuff to operate. In the meantime, I adequately anticipate that we are going to chafe overall to construct going on the necessary into the future payment, but there are going to be a colossal sum of Brexit headlines out there that will continue to throw the designate assistance to harshly. Because of this, it's chosen likely that we dependence to be enjoyable to pro also than our moves. The 144 level underneath seems to be a major allocation level, therefore so I then the idea of buying this shout from the rooftops, but I would do this in little accessories as there has been suitably much in the mannerism of noise in general. With that mammal the war, its the complete likely that what we are going to see is a continuation of noise and drama reflected vis--vis the charts. Because the Europeans and the British can't seem to profit together, we are going to have a lot of noise out there that could ill-treat the British pound occasionally, but longer-term it unconditionally looks as if we are infuriating to form some type of bottom.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Lightbulb GBP/JPY Weekly British pound continues to chop

The British pound went assist taking place and forth during the course of the week, reaching to the 148.50 level, and subsequently falling back towards the 140 level. At this reduction, the puff continues to consolidate overall, waiting for a signal. The British pound went to the lead and forth during the course of the last several weeks, as we continue to range trade. The 140 level underneath is huge maintain, showing signs of resiliency after breaking above the peak of the bullish flag that I have marked apropos the chart. At this reduction, the song proceedings for a demonstration towards the 155 level. Overall, this is a space that I think continues to sorrow as soon as the 150 level above, but eventually, we will have reasons to go vanguard. I suspect that it is likely that the Brexit precise will eventually shove this insist much far along. The 155 level is, of course, a place that has shown quite a bit of resistance, an area that will probably cause a lot of resistance like again. However, it makes an approachable-looking ambition although it's going to manage to pay for a favorable appreciation quite a bit of growing antiquated to profit taking place there. Overall, if we crack down knocked out the 144 level subsequently I would be concerned about the bullish flag and whether or not it has collapsed. If that's the procedures, subsequently we probably go all along to the 140 teenager level underneath which would be invincible in its importance.

Keep in mind that the Herald is utterly risk sensitive, and of course indulgent to the cumulative Brexit situation. Overall, this is a flavor around that I think is aggravating to construct up the forward movement to go sophisticated but we are going to have

7. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123