Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Trading signals are used by novice and professional traders alike. Most forex signals include the position type (buy or sell) as well as the take profit and stop loss levels. FX Leaders provides signals on forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Trading signals could be useful for traders for many reasons. First of all, they could be a great source of information, giving traders possibility to understand the way professional traders think and make decisions.
    Another point is that trading signals sometimes could even be profitable, especailly for newbie traders.
    At the same time, it is important to understand that using trading signals provide by someone else, trader becomes dependable on efficiency and performance of other trader, while it is necessary to be able to conduct own market analysis and make independent decisions to be profitable in any market conditions.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    have you seen any gainful broker by utilizing the sign administration? I'm asking since, I have never observed anybody! As per my own exchanging background, various sign suppliers are the con artists!

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Hello,
    For new traders, forex signals are beneficial, as traders can make money while still learning about the markets and how to trade profitably. ... It is important to note that, in a fast and dynamic market such as forex trading, a trading signal is only as useful as it is timely.

Thank you..

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex signals are good for the beginners that do not know how to analyze the market well or do not know how to choose the good positions of trading and so they can trade by helping of the signals of the others and they can follow these signals in opening and closing of the trades, but it is better for the traders to test these signals for enough time to filter them and see which of these signals are good and which of them are not and then he can follow the good signals and he will be able to make successful trading and makes some money that makes him happy and give him some confidence, but it is better for the trader after that to learn how to read the chart himself and trade himself because this will be better for him.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It is actually a trend to follow the signals and it is even easy for a trader to move with the help of signals. according to my experience personal analysis and trading is better and fruitful but it is some time hard to follow own plans and we mostly violate own self made rules. on the other hand we follow signals blindly and it can give better results. I believe, a trader must have a good control on emotion and then trading with a self made plan is better.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, Forex signals are very useful for every forex trader. All traders can use the Hot Forex Signal service. It is the trustable and profitable Forex signal service provider since 2015.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The best forex signal suppliers have a 70-80% achievement rate, implying that a large portion of their exchanging signals are winning and productive. Numerous forex signal suppliers express their success rate on their site—for instance, Learn 2 Trade shows its prosperity rate on winning exchanges is 82%.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Some forex traders follow their signal's suggestions exclusively, while others incorporate these recommendations into a more complex trading strategy. However you plan to use them, trading signals can provide valuable insight into trading opportunities, allowing you to make the most informed decision about your trade.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Some forex traders follow their signal's suggestions exclusively, while others incorporate these recommendations into a more complex trading strategy. However you plan to use them, trading signals can provide valuable insight into trading opportunities, allowing you to make the most informed decision about your trade.
    We will need to make use of our own Trading Signals and also understand that trading will take more Efforts from us.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

11. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast