Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Which payment system do you use and why?

There is lots of transaction system for Forex trader but personally I like to use NETELLER payment system. Because, I can transaction my big money by sending NETELLER to NETELLER without any additional fees. On the other hand, I also use SKRILL, PerfectMoney and WebMoney online payment system. In addition, PCM trading broker has flexible transaction system so, traders can withdraw their profit instantly without extra charge.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I am currently using Neteller for all payments with my broker . I deposit using neteller ewallet and I withdraw with that too. Its really good that my broker doesn't charge extra for withdrawing profits to my neteller account. My broker also support Sofort and Skrill, but I don't use them
    Last edited by Moderator; 08-28-2015 at 10:30 PM.

bdpips
    I think skrill Is most Better and Safe For Forex Trading Deposit.Now Most Of The Forex Broker allow Skrill For Trader so here we can Easily Fund In Our Trading account

PapiaKhatunAsha
    In total I use 4 payment processor which are Payza, Egopay, LR and Money Booker, as many might know Egopay and LR both are gone and many people lost huge money on it while Payza is no longer what it was at time of it been Alert-Pay, so that leaves only MB which I believe is quite reliable and at the moment for traders this is the best choice and another reason is my broker, I get all my payments with this instantly, so that too is the reason for using MB.
    Last edited by Moderator; 09-04-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Jason Daniels
    Although my broker Ctoption offers different types of payment system to deposit and withdraw funds, I am still using Neteller as eWallets to withdraw profits from broker. As I live in a country where Credit card payment is little bit difficult, so I better prefer eWallets to deposit funds and withdraw my profits.
    Last edited by Jason Daniels; 09-06-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by bdpips View Post
    I think skrill Is most Better and Safe For Forex Trading Deposit.Now Most Of The Forex Broker allow Skrill For Trader so here we can Easily Fund In Our Trading account
    Yes, I have also good trading experience with PCM Forex broker on big withdrawals! This regulated Forex broker has a long list of transaction service, even here I can use my personal master card; importantly there is no extra fee or charge!

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    Arabic
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve nison View Post
    There is lots of transaction system for Forex trader but personally I like to use NETELLER payment system. Because, I can transaction my big money by sending NETELLER to NETELLER without any additional fees. On the other hand, I also use SKRILL, PerfectMoney and WebMoney online payment system. In addition, PCM trading broker has flexible transaction system so, traders can withdraw their profit instantly without extra charge.
    Frankly, reliability is a big question here! That’s way, I don’t like to use any 3rd party here! I use only direct bank payment, yes it takes a long time but much reliable than any online payment processor! Besides, I have horrible experience on LR.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillur Rahman View Post
    Frankly, reliability is a big question here! That’s way, I don’t like to use any 3rd party here! I use only direct bank payment, yes it takes a long time but much reliable than any online payment processor! Besides, I have horrible experience on LR.
    I am making use of the Bitcoins.

10. ARIONFORXtarder