Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

What’s the best way to learn Forex?

Forex business is very challenging business. As a new Forex trader I’m in fear about my trading career. Because, I lost my capital so many times. Now, I want to learn Forex trading in proper way. Can anybody guide me how will I start my learning period again?. What’s the most useful way for learning?. I see, demo practicing, watching YouTube video and reading Forex eBook are available here. So, what’ll the best decision for me?. Please, put your important opinion.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The website has a lot of training videos about Forex and videos about trading for beginners
    Last edited by Moderator; 12-30-2020 at 06:20 AM.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    In forex trading binary option is going to be popular day by day. I want to talk about binary option trading.
    Binary options are an alternative way to play the foreign currency (forex) market for traders. Although they are a relatively expensive way to trade forex compared with the leveraged spot forex trading offered by a growing number of brokers, the fact that the maximum potential loss is capped and known in advance is a major advantage of binary options.

Now you have a good overview of the forex market and what it means to trade it with forex binary options. If you want to become an expert on binary option contracts so you can trade forex with confidence, you’ve come to the right place. Each day, there are binary option contracts available to trade on Nadex that are based on the forex market. Nadex offers fixed risk and the option to trade forex with low capital, so it’s a great way to access the foreign exchange market.

Forex binary options are the epitome of the high risk-high returns proposition. It is an apt investment strategy for active traders who expect fast results in the forex market. Here’s what you need to get started.
    Step 1: Choose an Online Forex Broker
    Step 2: Pick a Currency Pair
    Step 3: Pick a Binary Option
    Step 4: Set the Option for a Call or Put
    Step 5: Set an Expiry
    Step 6: Reap the Rewards
    Binary options are generally not as profitable, but they do involve less risk. Leveraged investing is not possible with binary options.
    Thank you

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Thanks for sharing the valuable insight with us, it would be very much helpful for the beginners to leanr more about the Forex Trading.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I suggest spending some time checking out posts on forums as well as videos as they can offer great insight from fellow traders who have been through it too. There are some good ebooks too. Start slowly, using a demo account. After some time you can then move to actual trading and here it is best to look for a good broker.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by maby81 View Post
    I suggest spending some time checking out posts on forums as well as videos as they can offer great insight from fellow traders who have been through it too. There are some good ebooks too. Start slowly, using a demo account. After some time you can then move to actual trading and here it is best to look for a good broker.
    If we will start using the system of trading that is more Easy for us then our income from the business will start to Increase.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    To practice trade is the best way to learn Forex. You need to obtain practice every day to achieve experience and later use it to make money.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    To practice trade is the best way to learn Forex. You need to obtain practice every day to achieve experience and later use it to make money.
    If we will start doing a regular practice in doing our trades then our income from the Forex markets will start to increase gradually.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Practice is the only way you could learn about the Forex Market and you could finally earn through it. So, I would recommend you to start doing small investments.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Practice is the only way you could learn about the Forex Market and you could finally earn through it. So, I would recommend you to start doing small investments.
    If we will start doing a lot of practice in our trading we can earn more profits also.

12. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast