Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

How to analyze trading charts?

There are many ways to analyze Forex market. I think you can get it in strategy thread in this forum. The best one is by using moving average with Bollinger band (default sitting). When it start to contract the outer line, that’s the best signal to determine when a new trend is formed and ready to move. But, I think you should compare it with two different types of charts. Such 15 or 30 min with hourly, H4 or daily chart to see the right trend.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I am new a Forex trader, So, I am practicing my demo account for several days. I always try to make my trading decision with analyzing charts. Sometimes get profit and sometimes get loss. But, I want to learn proper way of analysis. Will any expert Forex trader help me for this purpose?

4. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    I am new a Forex trader, So, I am practicing my demo account for several days. I always try to make my trading decision with analyzing charts. Sometimes get profit and sometimes get loss. But, I want to learn proper way of analysis. Will any expert Forex trader help me for this purpose?
    Well, I gauss you want to stick to technical analysis then. You should choose between price action trading, indicator trading or mix between the two. The only way to learn a proper way of using them is to analyze a lot. Make use you spend some time each day of analyzing charts. And then you could upload your analytics and share it with others, see what they think.

6. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    You are right, indicators are the best tools to analyze trading chart. Some traders use candlesticks pattern. The important thing is they could read the market pattern and analyze it to get good prediction, and then open the trade. Of course! This will take much practice to get the best decision to earn profit.

8. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    It seems you are trading without a strategy; it will affect you a lot if you trade like this in real trading. The major two analysis methods are technical and fundamental analysis. Try to learn both type of analysis, as a good Forex trader will combine both type of analysis to trade. I trade based on entry signals generated from my system based on technical analysis and use fundamental for filtering the false signals.

10. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    zhuzhuxia
    Spent a good deal of time trying to follow recommendations from market analysts but in best scenario you would mess about breakeven level. Now trying to figure out charting style of Janne Mutta, market analysts from Hotforex, really like his technical market interpretation.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuzhuxia View Post
    Spent a good deal of time trying to follow recommendations from market analysts but in best scenario you would mess about breakeven level. Now trying to figure out charting style of Janne Mutta, market analysts from Hotforex, really like his technical market interpretation.
    We will need to learn how the Charts are working to gain the profits on time.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    ​I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers

15. ARIONFORXtarder