Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Will you teach trading to your child?

Yea, I will teach my children as I have adopted this business as my profession. In addition, I will try to transfer my trading experience and my knowledge to my children. By the way, I will never enforce or impose to join in Forex business. They will take their own decision.

2. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Yea, I will teach my children as I have adopted this business as my profession. In addition, I will try to transfer my trading experience and my knowledge to my children. By the way, I will never enforce or impose to join in Forex business. They will take their own decision.
    If I already have children, I plan to introduce my son to Forex trading. Even, now I’m trying to introduce my younger brother to Forex trading. I feel happy if I can do trading activity with people I love. Because, could make more in the sprit while trading transaction. So, it’ll be a good move if I can influence my children.

4. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The joy of a business person is, to be successful and then repeat the process over and then teach others but what is even better is to let one child knows about the business one is into and then help the child, to grow in it and I can truly teach my child as long as he can take risk and also interested.

6. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    I think I will be a good mentor for my children. I guess you need to show good trading statement to make Forex looks interesting to your children. When they feel excited, they will learn anything and follow your instruction to be a good Forex trader. But, I think I wouldn’t have attention to teach my children since I still struggling to make consistent profit for now.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    As long as the Forex is still exist in the world. I will definitely teach my whole family how to trade in Forex. I think Forex can be made us some kind of family business whch can be passed from one generation to the next one. Because, all we need to do is to teach our own child how to trade, before we die.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    As long as the Forex is still exist in the world. I will definitely teach my whole family how to trade in Forex. I think Forex can be made us some kind of family business whch can be passed from one generation to the next one. Because, all we need to do is to teach our own child how to trade, before we die.
    We will have t o make some Efforts so that we are able to learn Trading easily.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    ​I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers

12. ARIONFORXtarder