Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Your parents know, you are a Forex trader?

Unfortunately, not. My family does not know that I am trading into Forex market. Whenever, they ask me what I am doing. I always said I just updating a blog and chatting with my friend at forum. Actually, my family also does not believe online profession. This is way, still I am silent and waiting for good monthly income from Forex trading. Maybe one day if I already success in Forex business I will tell them.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    Unfortunately, not. My family does not know that I am trading into Forex market. Whenever, they ask me what I am doing. I always said I just updating a blog and chatting with my friend at forum. Actually, my family also does not believe online profession. This is way, still I am silent and waiting for good monthly income from Forex trading. Maybe one day if I already success in Forex business I will tell them.
    Well, sometimes silence is bliss. You can’t tell them if they still have negative thought about online business. I guess you can tell them once you can make huge amount of profit and gain success in Forex. Real result will melt you family heart to accept your work as a Forex trader.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    No, I did not tell my parents that I am doing Forex because, they are very old and may not understand what it is all about rather I stood out and made my choice of Forex trading. Because, it was my dream business and I am really happy with my trading profession.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, they know but still they don’t believe Forex can be a source of money earning. Although, I am earning from time to another and I am making good profits on the long term but they do not believe in that and they think all the market is scam. So, I am working hard to prove the opposite to them.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yeah, my patents know that I am a Forex trader and they support my choice. With this support from my parents I can trade well and I can be more motivated to learn hard in Forex. Really, this is a great support and I promise to myself to make them happy when I can be success here.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    Yeah, my patents know that I am a Forex trader and they support my choice. With this support from my parents I can trade well and I can be more motivated to learn hard in Forex. Really, this is a great support and I promise to myself to make them happy when I can be success here.
    Forex trading will need more planning and also better Controls.

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal

Golden Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen

9. ARIONFORXtarder