Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

What’s the best time frame?

Truly, I don’t know what’s the best time frame to trade. But, now I am using M15 time frame for my trading strategy. In addition, I am getting much better result from others time frame. By the way, it’s really confusing for me, when I get sell single on M15 but see clear buy entry on H1. So, have any suggestion?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Truly, I don’t know what’s the best time frame to trade. But, now I am using M15 time frame for my trading strategy. In addition, I am getting much better result from others time frame. By the way, it’s really confusing for me, when I get sell single on M15 but see clear buy entry on H1. So, have any suggestion?
    Usually traders who use M15 minutes chart they are known as scalper or short term trader. Actually, they only look for small profit for every trade they make and want to settle it within same day. Off course, different time frame will gives you different look of signals. That’s way, you need to use at least 2 charts and compare it to determine the right market trend.

But, I see long time frames are much suitable for knowing accurate market trend. Personally, I follow daily market chart with weekly time frame. So, when I get same trend on this 2 time frames. Only then I open my trade.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    for me, the time frame is a representation of the movement of the market price for a specific period. every trader must have had a specific strategy adapted to the selected time frame. Therefore it can be said the time frame is a graphic reflection period on the market movement. time frame you choose determines your trading style whether trading is long or short. I think if you are a novice trader, you can use a shorter time frame. but if you've increased trading between trading time should combine short and long term trading. so you divided the number of investment funds for the two time periods: long term or short term.

Kevin Pietersen
    Honestly, I have no favorite time frame because I always look for all time fame when I want to make my new trading order. But, as a swing trader I trade based on H4 time frame. Besides,H1, D1, W1 are also useful for my trading analysis. But, I see, most of times I get suitable entry posits on H4.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The most widely used time frame is H1, this is the best for long time traders and this is also use by intra day even for scalper to sort out the market trend. There is no reason that trader can avoid from this timeframe. Personally, I prefer to sort out the trend on bigger time frame and then I come back to my own time frame this is H1.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I am using all the time frame right now. It’s like zooming in and zooming out of the chart. So far, I like 15 minutes to 4 hours time frame. Actually, it depends on the pair volatility. If it’s volatile then I will prefer to use higher TP spread and same time using H4 time frame to check if it’s good to open a position or not.

7. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    those to depends with the decision as trader to work of the distinct of choice with the strategy on running of the analytics on capturing the use with the best of signals on helping to work with the chance on opening of the new position with the better on supports as having with the stronger on confirmation as submitting of the good options on requesting of an order.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by cochy17 View Post
    those to depends with the decision as trader to work of the distinct of choice with the strategy on running of the analytics on capturing the use with the best of signals on helping to work with the chance on opening of the new position with the better on supports as having with the stronger on confirmation as submitting of the good options on requesting of an order.
    We will need to use such kind of Trading systems that are easy to understand and use by us.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

10. ARIONFORXtarder