Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Gold is highly profitable.

I believe gold is a safe haven for the Forex trader but for trading on this profitable metal traders need longtime trading experience with healthy balance. On the other hand, we can’t predict properly as a newbie in this metal as well others usual Forex currency. In addition, it has the more spread than any other currency pair. So, I didn’t trade in my first of trading. What about you?

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    I believe gold is a safe haven for the Forex trader but for trading on this profitable metal traders need longtime trading experience with healthy balance. On the other hand, we can’t predict properly as a newbie in this metal as well others usual Forex currency. In addition, it has the more spread than any other currency pair. So, I didn’t trade in my first of trading. What about you?
    I think that the most profitable instruments or pairs for me are EUR/USD and USD/JPY. So, I think which one is profitable depends on the trader. But, it’s true that gold has high trading spread for this kind of volatility although it seems worse than major pairs because, the spread is higher.

Kevin Pietersen
    I also prefer to trade in gold cause movement in gold is quite fast but gold trading is risky as well. Cause, gold show high volatility. A trader who have big trading capital and good trading experience should trade in gold. But, for newbie’s I can say they need to avoid trade in gold cause, that can give them big losses.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Basically, all of trading instrument in the market can be a profitable one as long as we have the right strategy and also understand about their characteristic. So, it also happens for Gold instrument. When we have the proper strategy which suit with gold and we understand about it. I am sure Gold will be profitable and can help you to earn well.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yea, it can be. But, you need to figure out couple of things here, like you need to have heavy amount of investment first of all and second thing would be that you need to know the spread of the gold it is too much as well. I personally, do not use to trade in this metal. EUR/USD is my favorite trading pair.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    Yea, it can be. But, you need to figure out couple of things here, like you need to have heavy amount of investment first of all and second thing would be that you need to know the spread of the gold it is too much as well. I personally, do not use to trade in this metal. EUR/USD is my favorite trading pair.
    I am doing many of the trades in the Euro.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

7. ARIONFORXtarder