Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Thanks for such an informative thread and your contribution in sharing the basics. I came to know that broker should have reliability, support, different account types for different traders and must be instant and fare in execution. Finding is a good and reliable broker is one of the important steps for a new trader.
    Thanks again for such a useful sharing.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Good points. I think that it is very important to primarily check out the broker's reputation as well as background. You need to devote some time checking this up as there are many brokers on the market, and some of them are reliable, while others are not and you do not want to end up choosing one of the latter. The broker should also be able to support you wiht your demo account and the platform provided should be good for your needs. Regulatory aspects should also be considered as it is better to deal with a broker who is all the way fine with the regulatory authorities.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by maby81 View Post
    Good points. I think that it is very important to primarily check out the broker's reputation as well as background. You need to devote some time checking this up as there are many brokers on the market, and some of them are reliable, while others are not and you do not want to end up choosing one of the latter. The broker should also be able to support you wiht your demo account and the platform provided should be good for your needs. Regulatory aspects should also be considered as it is better to deal with a broker who is all the way fine with the regulatory authorities.
    We need to find a Forex trading Broker that is both Reliable as well as Reputed Broker.
    In this way we will remain as Safe Traders.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

4. ARIONFORXtarder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12