Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Is Forex good or harmful for students?

That’s fact; if students not focus on their education then Forex can hurt their educational life. I personally think a trader should join in Forex after completing their graduation. Because, many students involve in Forex and then they fail to put attention on their studies. But, students can take this business as their part time job.

Kevin Pietersen
    Until the part recent years it’s was very difficult to do so although it may sounds cool. The main reason is of course the capital. Besides, maximum students are teen ager, that means they are very emotional I their personal life. As a result, they in their trading they are emotional too. But, I have seen some good traders who are university students.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    Until the part recent years it’s was very difficult to do so although it may sounds cool. The main reason is of course the capital. Besides, maximum students are teen ager, that means they are very emotional I their personal life. As a result, they in their trading they are emotional too. But, I have seen some good traders who are university students.
    Actually, there are many types of students around the world. There are poor and rich students and also have wise and smart achiever students and can do multi tasking without making their studies suffer in the end. In addition, I believe they are the type of students that can do better in Forex.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I totally agree with your opinion. Students should focus on their education first and study hard to get graduation. By the way, if they want to earn some money to pay their college or university fees then I think tuitions or normal part time job are much better option form Forex business. Because, Forex is too risky for them. They should not enter this market before they graduate.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    If students would trade then it might have an effect on their studies and then their parents would ban them from opening even the computer. So, it is good that they should avoid it and when they have finished the student life then of course they can join in Forex business. Traders need huge concentration and time may be students are unable to effort this.

zhuzhuxia
    If this student is interested in investment, forex should be a good way to open gate. I have been practising demo account in senior and plan to open live account. Forex trade can be controlled by internet and suitable for part time, also help student to understand the financial inverstment. If time enough, why not try?
    Last edited by Moderator; 06-26-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    well, this is nice thread guys. i have the same experienced too, before. My little brother have asked me to teach him how to trade in forex since last years. I myself wanted him to know forex earlier so his thoughts opened about earning money from internet. So i tried to introduce him the trading forex process. He was so interesting and wanted to start. But i always remind him to still focus in his study beside trying to learning forex trading by using demo account. He just graduated from his senior high school. I wish him can pay his study from trading forex income. I am sure he can do it.

8. Thanks Tammyson, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by theseda View Post
    well, this is nice thread guys. i have the same experienced too, before. My little brother have asked me to teach him how to trade in forex since last years. I myself wanted him to know forex earlier so his thoughts opened about earning money from internet. So i tried to introduce him the trading forex process. He was so interesting and wanted to start. But i always remind him to still focus in his study beside trying to learning forex trading by using demo account. He just graduated from his senior high school. I wish him can pay his study from trading forex income. I am sure he can do it.
    Forex trading can be a good option for the students.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think many traders get acquainted with forex during their student years. In my case it was like that too. I started trading when I was a student. Then I took no deposit bonuses at Roboforex, ForexChief and other companies. Of course all the bonuses I lost )))) But the experience is still there.

11. ARIONFORXtarder