Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Do you trade when you are sick?

In my opinion, it is better not make any trade at Forex market when you feel uncomfortable of your health condition. Because, at the time of sickness our mind and brain do not work properly. In addition, it might be results with a mistake which could be big loss. Personally, I do not come to trade when I am feeling weakness or fever. So, what’s your opinion about this matter??

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, my friend! I fully support your meaningful opinion that, when the trader doesn’t feel good then, it’ll be better for the trader to stop trading. As we all know that Forex is the international online trading business which is very complicated and risky in nature. Lots of concentration and determination is required in order to trade in Forex. So, it’s much better not to trade when you feel bad or not feeling better.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    In my opinion, it is better not make any trade at Forex market when you feel uncomfortable of your health condition. Because, at the time of sickness our mind and brain do not work properly. In addition, it might be results with a mistake which could be big loss. Personally, I do not come to trade when I am feeling weakness or fever. So, what’s your opinion about this matter??
    Before starting any trade you need to be sure that you are 100% fit and also you are able to trade spontaneously. If there are some bad feelings then I think you can take rest and come to market after some session when you are feeling free. Because, heath is wealth.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, is it very necessary to avoid trading if you are not feeling well or comfortable. For the reason that, in such situation it’s very tough to concentrate and also planning cannot be properly done because of your health condition. So, it’s better to trade when you are in good shape. As Forex has countless opportunities so missing out few won’t be going to make a big difference, at least better than losing.

8. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    As a human, usually, we will have many problems in our life and sometimes some problems can effect our emotion very much and make us have the bad feeling and bad emotional condition. Of course, don’t ever trade if we are in that situation. Because, usually we will be more emotional than usual and it can kill our trading balance too.

10. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, I totally agree with you. Trading in the market is a very sensitive and important decision.
    A proverb: a healthy mind in a healthy body

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    No. I never dare to take Risk of executing my trade when I am sick. Because I believe, a sick person can never take a right decision specially when its about Trading financial market.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by HarysMumtaz View Post
    No. I never dare to take Risk of executing my trade when I am sick. Because I believe, a sick person can never take a right decision specially when its about Trading financial market.
    I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I thought you were an official representative of FXOpen.
    In fact, a lot of companies allow scalping nowadays. So it's not a problem to find such a broker. In ForexChief for example scalping is also allowed, but I prefer intraday trading.

15. ARIONFORXtarder