Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Forex need full time?

As long as you try hard and spend enough time in Forex with the burning spirit and faith also seriousness in you then even though for you Forex is only a part time job but you can make something of it because you really dedicated yourself to this trading filed. In addition, if someone work hard in something they’ll become winner in the end and won’t in sad ending.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I agree with what you say, andre silva. I myself strongly believe that forex is a very promising business both now and for the future. I said like that because I had have traded foreign exchange since 2010 ago. but there are still many people out there who regard trading in foreign exchange is suspicious. I experienced when the last few weeks trying to contact some friends to follow forex trading training that will be hosted by one of the staff of the forex broker FXPCM Indonesia. Most of my friends do not know and do not understand about forex. I tried to convince them that forex is something real and will not interfere with their main job as forex trading time is 24 hours a day. To this day has some people who are interested and hopefully next week we can start forex trading training and try to built forex community.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think Forex is the only one business which cans either by done as a part time or full time business. So, when someone want to learn Forex trading and also want to make progress in Forex, they can make a planning for it. So, with a good trading system and planning, they even do it as part time and make a good progress.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    Forex market runs for five days of each week. That is quite a lot of time available for trading. We can trade here at any time. We should not be trading for all time, because there are certain times that good for trading. You have mange good entry pints by good analysis of market. So, if you have good analytical power then you will be able to make huge money even, you are a part time Forex trader.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    If Forex really need full time, then there will not be so many traders who join and participate in this trading business including me. Because, they surely have other jobs to do which are their main job or profession. In addition, they do not want to simply leave their job and join Forex business. Because, Forex is a high risk percentage business.

9. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think, it’s fully depends on our activities if you are still student then it would be better if you use Forex as part time profession. On the other hand, if we have completed our graduation then surely we can work here as full time Forex trader.

We can easily give at least 1-2 hours to realize trading principle then see, where we stand it if does not work out we can leave and concentration on others profession. But, who knows, if you succeed. Then, we could be easily making a handsome monthly income. By the way, my main intention is, to become a full time Forex trader.

11. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    zhuzhuxia
    Forex is featured as remote controlled by internet, 24 hours and low limitation. So only if your time is enough and interesting in financial investment, you can consider forex, of course, keep risk firstly.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuzhuxia View Post
    Forex is featured as remote controlled by internet, 24 hours and low limitation. So only if your time is enough and interesting in financial investment, you can consider forex, of course, keep risk firstly.
    We can make some Efforts and continue doing trades on a Full time basis into the markets.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I don't think all people can do it.

15. ARIONFORXtarder