Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Big profit is not your success.

There is a maxim that “the more your practice the more you perfect”. I think this is 100% true for Forex business. I myself observe that it is possible to have great profit and success for temporary. But, it’s really too difficult to maintain consistent success with same winning ratio. So, sudden big profit doesn’t prove anything. Consistent profit in a long term is the proof of good skilled trader.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Anyone who seems that big amount profit is the success, actually they do not know the principle of Forex trading. Big profit can come suddenly and also go in the same way. On the other hand, success is the lasting thing as long as you repeat the procedure that gives you real feelings of Forex trading. Successful traders in my personal opinion, the traders who can generate consistent and enough profit without any pain.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, I agree with your opinion. But, once you make big profits, you must withdraw it. There is no point in storing that profit in your trading account hoping to make more of it. By the way, yea! Consistent profit is more important. But honestly, only few traders can achieve it. This may be due to lack of Forex knowledge and experience.

Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Forex trading in one of high risk investment. So both getting big profit and losing much money were the fact we faced in forex. As long as you make forex as important chance to work and get profit in long term, i think you can find like a formula known as strategy on forex. But there is no standard formula on forex. sometimes you have to change your strategy according to time frame you choose and currency pairs you take. So, profit and sometime loss is usual in forex. As trader we just try to minimize the losses and get profit consistently as you trading. There will be combination both prediction and feeling when you make trading in long time. just never give up and learn more and more.

5. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I see, every Forex trader desired to get more profit from their trading. It’s very possible, if correctly every trading side to be focus and have more patience on live market. It’s very inspiring when will be achievement a big profit from live trading environment. Professional trader with more discuss and more time analysis by will be possible to earn a big profit from live trading.

7. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    Honestly, Forex trading is not only about making big profit. On the other hand, we can’t consider a Forex trader as a successful if he or she makes huge profit. Successful traders are those who are skilled and make regular profit by trading. We must understand that a trader must be knowledgeable in order to become real hero in Forex business. Somebody may earn huge profit either by luck or gambling.

That’s way, we can’t that a trader is successful only by looking at the amount of profit made by him or her. Professional traders never go with high risk in trading and they trade only in good opportunities. A real trader’s actual success comes through skillful trading; they are more accurate because of their good market analysis. Thus they make consistent profit.

9. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    yes sometimes that the work helps of the good chance as much as trader running of the good practice of choice with the new system on showing of the returns as further to work of the good evaluation before to decide on working of the real manage of the trading plan with the business.

11. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by cochy17 View Post
    yes sometimes that the work helps of the good chance as much as trader running of the good practice of choice with the new system on showing of the returns as further to work of the good evaluation before to decide on working of the real manage of the trading plan with the business.
    To obtain the profits from our trades we will have to use a Planned system.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

13. ARIONFORXtarder