Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Automated trading is good or bad?

Many people’s or traders say against automatic trading. But, I don’t think there is such a thing that is totally bad and don’t have a good side expect for something that truly go out of the line and doesn’t make sense, trading robot or EA is good too in my opinion. Because, they are far more discipline than human. But, the bad thing is, if trade go with trading robot without knowing it’s sittings or trading principle.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It’s depending on how good is that automatic trading system that you use. Because, if we do not understand about the automatic trading system. It will make that system not function maximally so, we must know the system of our automatic trading system. That’s way; if you buy a trading robot want to be a successful trader based on that trading system that will be really dangerous for you.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    First of all, traders need to go with manual trading. Then as time goes by, there are still further manual trading and there are trading with automated trading robot. Actually, not everyone has enough time to check the Forex market. Perhaps it is that makes traders switch to using robots for trading. Trading with a robot has the advantages of discipline.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    According to my own trading experience, I seem automated trading is not good at all. Actually, the thing is that I have tested many trading robots but none of these had successful trading methods. Some worked extremely lazy, they maximum 3 to 5 trade in a months. Other hand, some of them were very first opened too many trading positions in a same duration. But, ultimately I lost my balance more than 5 times because of using trading robot.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Have not tried any Forex robot yet. Although, occasionally when I am bored then I try to research and analysis on free Forex robot or EA to use in my demo trading platform. Manually trading is still the best for sure. With manual trading you get live trading experience about Forex market. Besides, automatic trading is not bad as long you can find the profitable one.

9. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Silva View Post
    Have not tried any Forex robot yet. Although, occasionally when I am bored then I try to research and analysis on free Forex robot or EA to use in my demo trading platform. Manually trading is still the best for sure. With manual trading you get live trading experience about Forex market. Besides, automatic trading is not bad as long you can find the profitable one.
    In the business of Forex trading more controls are required by us.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    What do you mean?

12. ARIONFORXtarder