Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Suitable time frame for scalpers and day traders?

Although, I have been three years in this business but, still I am not sure that how can scalpers and day traders be able to watch the trading chart if they use (scalpers) low time frame like M5 or M15, that really useful for them? By the way, personally I am a swing or positional trader and use main H4 time frame and this is very relaxing with my trading system.

I only need to check my trading chart every 4 hour. But, what do you do, when you depend on small time frames like5 minute chart? In the past, I was quite stressed out with short timeframes because; I need to watch them all of the time. So, if you use lower time frame, you check the chart every five minutes or what?

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I am a scalper but not believe M5 or M15 time frame. I open my trade based on H1 and H4 even D1 timeframe. Basically, I follow my indicator based trading strategy that clear to me market trend. Though, I am a scalper. That’s way, most of times I close my running trade within 15 minute. Besides, 30 pips is my maximum trading target while my SL size is 15 to 20 pips (maximum).

4. Thanks Tammyson, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I have seen, M30 time frame is the ideal time frame for scalper or short time trader. On the other hand, D1 will the best selection for day trader. But, I believe your may select your time frame according to your trading system. You should test so many time frames to know the best one for your trading strategy.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    the scalping plan has with the details on customs as trader to defines of one with the decision on entering within the range of timelines with the trading sessions.
    to work on following the rules of strategy on expending the proper on limit with the level of exchange on competing of the good challenge to gains of the good goals on returns with the consequence.

8. Thanks Tammyson, PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by cochy17 View Post
    the scalping plan has with the details on customs as trader to defines of one with the decision on entering within the range of timelines with the trading sessions.
    to work on following the rules of strategy on expending the proper on limit with the level of exchange on competing of the good challenge to gains of the good goals on returns with the consequence.
    When we are using the Scalping systems we can get a consistent income from doing our trades into the markets.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

10. ARIONFORXtarder