Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

What are the main dangerous mistakes in Forex?

Basically, all mistakes even small mistakes in this business can be really fatal. Because, small mistakes take part in decide about your balance or money fate. But, in essence the mistakes that will make your money gone is the major mistake and it can be any mistake from wrongly get the lost size or other different kind of mistake like uncontrolled greed, emotion or avoiding money management.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I seem, the most harmful mistake is your emotions. Since, if you have loss in Forex so you become aggressive and faced lots of panic. As a result, you panic disturb your trading concentration and determination. On the other word, if you get good amount of profit without loss then, this profit become you greedy. So, emotion and agreed are our main enemy for trading.

Kevin Pietersen
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Basically, all mistakes even small mistakes in this business can be really fatal. Because, small mistakes take part in decide about your balance or money fate. But, in essence the mistakes that will make your money gone is the major mistake and it can be any mistake from wrongly get the lost size or other different kind of mistake like uncontrolled greed, emotion or avoiding money management.
    I think the most dangerous mistake is new traders start their live trading without enough practice of demo. Even, their trading plan is truly unbelievable! I see, Most of the new traders want 100% profit in everyday with their small trading investment. Besides, avoiding stop loss is another important mistake from them.

5. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I would say that worst mistake is falling into greed and calling it bad luck. Truly, greed is a major factor that makes newbie’s and experts lose in this market. Because, it’s something very natural that we can’t control easily. There’s a lot of others thing that affect our trading like traders emotion and fear. In addition, it all leads to one end- loss.

7. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    The danger mistake of Forex is that when Forex trader neglect learning and find short cut way for earning big profit from Forex that is really danger disease of Forex. It kills traders trading capital, skilled and also experience. I suggest to you that, to learn properly and with the help of learning get good experience from demo trading environment. In addition, never neglect your past trading mistakes. You should depend on your knowledge and experience not on your luck. Strongly avoid greed, emotions and show a lot of patience in your trading time.

9. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Reilly View Post
    The danger mistake of Forex is that when Forex trader neglect learning and find short cut way for earning big profit from Forex that is really danger disease of Forex. It kills traders trading capital, skilled and also experience. I suggest to you that, to learn properly and with the help of learning get good experience from demo trading environment. In addition, never neglect your past trading mistakes. You should depend on your knowledge and experience not on your luck. Strongly avoid greed, emotions and show a lot of patience in your trading time.
    We will need to make use of such kind of a Trading systems that is easy to understand by us.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

11. ARIONFORXtarder