Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Loss is vital part of Forex business.

At first I don’t accept this statement because I thought, I can figure out something to make me keep win without losses. So, I avoided stop loss trading tool. But, I accepted some rare losses too. Because, this kind of thinking is stupid because, loss is very natural part of every business. That’s way, in this business loss is part of the implementation and must be face by traders if they really want to be a real Forex trader in this business and grab success.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yea, it is right that loss is the part of the trade but one should try his level best to minimize it. There is a question that, how long you will bear this loss and what amount. By the side of losing you should try to improve your situation. As, I am having loss first eight months but now I am in profitable condition to some extent and believe it will increase day by day.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    Thank you very much for your consideration. That is what I say in most of the replies that I give on MyForexForums. I always say that, you can’t separate the losses from your trading and they are part of the trading. There is no trader in the world who can win 100%. So, then we have to deal with market with proper money management.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Actually, loss is not only part of Forex business. But, all business involving money which is inherent by its nature. That’s way, we should not make much outcry of our losses. But then, we must know the source of loss, whether by ignorance or design and take measures accordingly. That is way, the need to keep small loss with smart management will all bases covered.

8. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I would like to share that, it’s a misconception in about newbie’s that, in Forex trading a successful trader never get a loss. I would like to know them; even good traders also get loss on their trading. But, the actuality is, they can recover their losses very easily. Besides, they opened their trade with proper ways of trading. So, the size of their losses is very little according to their trading balance.

10. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    I would like to share that, it’s a misconception in about newbie’s that, in Forex trading a successful trader never get a loss. I would like to know them; even good traders also get loss on their trading. But, the actuality is, they can recover their losses very easily. Besides, they opened their trade with proper ways of trading. So, the size of their losses is very little according to their trading balance.
    If we want to become a successful trader into the markets we will need to use Better trading systems.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

12. ARIONFORXtarder