Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

What do you think about trading with intuition?

As far as I know that, there is not much trader can be success if they depend on their intuition but not a good management or strategy. In addition, also most traders’ opinion about trade with intuition is very negative. They think there is no way to trade with intuition, it will only guide to loss at the end. Personally, I have tried to trade with intuition and forget about complex management or system but as like others Forex traders I failed.

But, there are some sites or trading strategy on the internet that still suggest you to forget about management or concept and use your full intuition. Actually, they focus on the discussion about trading with intuition. On the other hand, personally I also know some trader on the internet who claims they are quite a successful Forex trader and they use intuition of complicated strategy. I believe some of them are quite reliable.

Some of the strategies I read recently also discuss about success in trading with hypnosis and hypnotherapy. So, I want to know, if you have any opinion or experience about trading with intuition. Please…..

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Pietersen View Post
    But, there are some sites or trading strategy on the internet that still suggest you to forget about management or concept and use your full intuition. Actually, they focus on the discussion about trading with intuition.
    I never find any site or strategy that say like this. Can you give me a direct link to go on their site? Or if you can ask to them to show their account history trading intuition. I strongly believe, they loss much money in that. Traders enter the market based on what they know about the market movement and it’s not intuition, it’s knowledge.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    According to my trading experience, trade with intuition and trade with feeling is a different thing. Basically, trade with a feeling is used from traders who have ordinary trading experience and knowledge while trade with intuition is from traders who have a lot of trading experience in Forex trading. Besides, intuition is from watching market environment for a long time.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Intuition, it’s a decision on a subconscious level. This decision is made based on an analysis that includes the hunt for all possible scenarios but held in the subconscious. That’s way, with great speed that we even notice. Therefore I believe that, the more experience you have, the more developed intuition in this area you will.

8. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Trading with intuition is nothing far from gambling. It involves you thinking about what direction you probably believe the Forex market will be going at a particular point in time. It’s not professional way. I suggest a good analysis of the market and making the right decision according to your analysis.

10. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    What do you mean about intuition in forex trading? do you think intuition same as guessing? I do not think so. In my opinion, a trader who uses intuition does not mean just rely on mere feelings. Intuition is formed from long and deep process of learning forex trading. When you get used to a particular currency pair, a certain time frame, I am sure you will automatically find an appropriate strategy and qualified to earn a profit. There is a Latin proverb that says, "gutta Cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo. Approximately can be translated as follows: a drop of water hollow out the stone not by force but by its frequency. Similarly in forex trading, not because we have a lot of funds to be a profit but rather because studying and keep learning while holding the trade. Thus I can say intuition is the product of frequency wrestle in forex trading. With a frequency traders themselves trained and more confident to open a position either selling or buying and even decided to hold temporarily until completely confident that it can achieve a profit then the open position. At a point like this is a trader's intuition needed.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by theseda View Post
    What do you mean about intuition in forex trading? do you think intuition same as guessing? I do not think so. In my opinion, a trader who uses intuition does not mean just rely on mere feelings. Intuition is formed from long and deep process of learning forex trading. When you get used to a particular currency pair, a certain time frame, I am sure you will automatically find an appropriate strategy and qualified to earn a profit. There is a Latin proverb that says, "gutta Cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo. Approximately can be translated as follows: a drop of water hollow out the stone not by force but by its frequency. Similarly in forex trading, not because we have a lot of funds to be a profit but rather because studying and keep learning while holding the trade. Thus I can say intuition is the product of frequency wrestle in forex trading. With a frequency traders themselves trained and more confident to open a position either selling or buying and even decided to hold temporarily until completely confident that it can achieve a profit then the open position. At a point like this is a trader's intuition needed.
    We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

13. ARIONFORXtarder