Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Consistent profit is more important than big profit.

Senior and skilled traders always tell wise advices to new traders. Based on what I get from their advice, they instruct traders to not to be greedy and expect big amount of profit. For the reason that, the bigger you can get the higher risk you should take…..

This is way, according to them experienced traders don’t focus on big amount of profit per month. But, they focus to improve their trading system or strategy to make sure they will get consistent profit and also with smaller risk percentage. Basically, they are trying to improve their strategies to get better profit too but, it comes second after consistent profit with small risk. If you have big trading investment in your live account, you can enjoy your trading life with little profit per month without much worry or over trading bother your life.

I know that new traders sometimes have a dream of big profit but they end up being a loser instead. That’s way, professional traders learn that to be more realistic and focus on how to find a reliable amount of profit instead fantasy too much about big profit. This is way, some even said, good traders profit become smaller but they become more and more consistent and free of risk or exhausted by over trading.

2. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Kevin Pietersen
    Actually, profit is not any important thing for Forex traders, it is important how trading skilled he or she is. If he has enough trading skills then, his success ratio will much better from loss percentage. You can get here huge money but success means, consistent profit. So, regularity is the main factor in Forex business.

4. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    You should know that, big profit might not necessary mean that a trader is greedy. It might be that the trader actually invested with healthy trading capital and is now reaping the returns. Take for instance, if I invest $5000 in my live trading account and I decide to use 0.5 lots which is not high risk trading. If I make 30 pips from Forex market on regular basis for everyday, I will be on $150 profit and surely it’s a big amount of profit for me and I made this without using wrong ideas of trading.

6. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, making consistent profit over a period of time is a challenge and the ultimate aim of almost all traders who take it as a long term serious business. But then, it isn’t easy to achieve that point, though not impossible too. By the way, consistent trader can also make big amount of profit by taking calculated risks for higher lots and trading tools to leverage the prevailing market conditions in their favor.

8. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Consistency is what I dream of right now and want I really want to achieve. Though I know, it’s not easy, but I will do my best to achieve consistency and I know, if I put my best effort into this, I can do really well. I like to score big winners, no doubt about that. But, with consistency it’s easier to achieve bigger profit, because I put myself under a lot less risk than by trading big profits.

Kevin Pietersen
    My another view in this case is, most of big profit usually happen because of traders luck. Of course, they won’t come consistently. That’s why, if we try to make a consistent profit although it just in a little amount. Because, our trading will become more safe and we can trade without a high mental pressure.

11. Thanks Tammyson thanked for this post
    Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I must agree you with that, Consistent profit is more important than big profit. Thus in order to get consistent profits in forex market, don't you think we all need to be skilled enough? Yes, atleast I believe that.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by HarysMumtaz View Post
    I must agree you with that, Consistent profit is more important than big profit. Thus in order to get consistent profits in forex market, don't you think we all need to be skilled enough? Yes, atleast I believe that.
    I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think the trading terminals are the same in all companies. The main thing is that the connection would be stable.

15. ARIONFORXtarder