Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

What will happen if you make an order at wrong time?

I strongly believe there are many traders who might face something which is unexpected. Due to some wrong assumptions it is possible that when we make an trading order it go against the trend. Again we change our mind set and make a different trading order it also gives opposite results. That’s way, it’s very important issue for us to make an order at the right time. There are some possible reasons which can define as follows:

a) If we only depend on technical analysis and don’t follow news events.

b) If we only follow news events and do not do technical analysis before making new trading order.

c) If we take too much time to make a decision.

Really, time is very important factor in Forex trading. Sometimes, we have to take quick decision besides, sometimes we should wait for proper entry trading setup to open a new order. That’s my personal view of trading. In addition, I want to open this discussion to know your opinion.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yea, we should take care about the proper time for making an order in the market. Obviously, if we make the order in the wrong time, although the possibility of profit still be, it can’t be optimal. On the other hand, the possibility of loss is bigger than usual. That’s way, as a Forex trader we should know, when the best time to trade and always stick on it.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Entry timing is very important as you said Mr. Marcus Reilly. Because, if we have perfect entry then may get maximum profit from Forex market. Besides, if it is wrong time to enter, a bit late or early surely we face big losses. Personally I believe, technical and fundamental analysis both of them are important but, fundamental is more powerful as it gives market too much speed which can break previous higher or lows or can change the trend.

Kevin Pietersen
    Well, thank you very much for this post. I’m trying to submit my answer according to your three conditions:

1) As an answer for your question number one, in case if we are only depending on the technical analysis in fact it’s can’t understanding the delivered political and economic event which can plying a huge role in specified the price movement. For the reason that, we are all know that news and the financial markets are two faces for one coin.

This is way, we need to have a knowledge about the news and what could be it’s result reflects on the market for upcoming market session.

2) According to your 2nd point, if we are only follow the Forex news without take care about the technical movement of the market, in fact that’s also called resulting in very negative trading results. Because, if not all delivered news are totally trusted or even have the power to achieve on the reality. Because, sometimes I see the governments are just making a press meeting to publish some news to keep the things under control, in case if there is facing some financial matters or something like that. So, they are just giving promises without having a real solution to solve these problems.

Which of course will reflect badly on our trading performance. In case if you are based our trading decisions accordingly to those false problems, also if you do not care about the technical analysis we need to notice that the reflects of the delivered news it’s automatically appears on the price movement of the market at the same time may be sometimes it’s already did but it’s not the same result during the all news time but instead of that in fact technical analyzing is begin to working in these moment after publishing these news.

May be there is over buying and over selling levels on the trading chart and it’s just waiting for anyone able to make it more such as this news. That’s way, during this market situations using the technical analysis may be become more effective. Then, we should waiting for reflects of the fundamental analyzing also it’s not only profitable. But, we can save our trading balance by following this process.

3) In addition, as an answer for your last question which was related to if we take too much time to make our trading decision. Actually, I believe that act may be inversely reflects on our trading results. Because, if we missing some important trading opportunities during our thinking about what is the most perfect trading decision and that’s way I always advice to trading for a while of time on the demo trading account before using to the real account to prepare ourselves to facing such market conditions and how to act fast, effectively and positively to taking these trading opportunities seriously in the same period without going into risk or making a quick decisions without studying them.
    Last edited by Kevin Pietersen; 06-30-2015 at 10:34 PM.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricard Dorman View Post
    Entry timing is very important as you said Mr. Marcus Reilly. Because, if we have perfect entry then may get maximum profit from Forex market. Besides, if it is wrong time to enter, a bit late or early surely we face big losses. Personally I believe, technical and fundamental analysis both of them are important but, fundamental is more powerful as it gives market too much speed which can break previous higher or lows or can change the trend.
    I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets
    They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

6. ARIONFORXtarder