Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Positive thinking in Forex.

Positive thinking is one such thing which can even turn the most complicated situation in a good one. By the way, there are very few traders in the world who could make such thing possible, as 90% of the people lose their temperament when they are under pressure. This is way, only who can stay cool in such situation ultimately they are the gainer.

Kevin Pietersen
    Honestly, I am not that kind of over hopeful person or a person with too positive thinking. But, certainly in my heart when I do something I feel really bright and optimistic, full of hope and believe. But, in outside I always say something that is pessimistic and in my mind convince myself to not be over optimistic and believe too much.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    One of the hardest things to do in Forex is to stay with positive mind set. Even, if you see your trades in losing position. If you face margin call of your trading account, you will feel defeated and frustrated. In addition, it would not be good if you go back to the market right way. Try to stay positive because professional Forex traders survive longer in this market because, they were able to stay positive all the time.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Well, I do believe positive thinking also good for us. Because, when we have positive thinking then we will not be so easily change our trades or follow others trading system. But, I also believe besides positive thinking we also need to have a good trading analysis on our system. Then, we will get the best result for our trades.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Very useful advice that you have stated there. I believe that, the more serious we are towards the business of Forex trading the better will be our chances of success. We should always trade cautiously and with high level of trading concentration and should never trade unless. We are sure in our minds. This will lead to fewer mistakes and therefore more profits.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Very useful advice that you have stated there. I believe that, the more serious we are towards the business of Forex trading the better will be our chances of success. We should always trade cautiously and with high level of trading concentration and should never trade unless. We are sure in our minds. This will lead to fewer mistakes and therefore more profits.
    I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen
    They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

7. ARIONFORXtarder