Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    71
    My Language
    English
    Avoid rushing through it as you are more likely to make irrational decisions that would lead to losses. I prefer to aim at small profits, earned consistently, rather than a single good return and then several losses, since the latter case is more common if you try to get rich too quickly. Understanding the market takes time. Scalping as suggested is a good way to do quite well.

  2. #12
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    693
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by maby81 View Post
    Avoid rushing through it as you are more likely to make irrational decisions that would lead to losses. I prefer to aim at small profits, earned consistently, rather than a single good return and then several losses, since the latter case is more common if you try to get rich too quickly. Understanding the market takes time. Scalping as suggested is a good way to do quite well.
    In the business of Forex trading the main and the important fact is we need to have a control losses from our trades so that we are able to become Profitable traders.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

  3. #13
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    134
    My Language
    English
    There;s no short cut when it comes to Forex, you have to learn a lot and you have to practice in the real market with small investments to earn the knowledge and later you could become a successful trader with hardwork and practice.

  4. #14
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    693
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    There;s no short cut when it comes to Forex, you have to learn a lot and you have to practice in the real market with small investments to earn the knowledge and later you could become a successful trader with hardwork and practice.
    We are doing hard work in the business of foreign exchange market then we can make more money and also become profitable traders.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

  5. #15
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    71
    My Language
    English
    I suggest you focus first on making a profit, rather than to make it quickly. Otherwise you might be too quick in your judgements. and it is better to be careful and analyse the market and other factors well.

  6. #16
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    693
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by maby81 View Post
    I suggest you focus first on making a profit, rather than to make it quickly. Otherwise you might be too quick in your judgements. and it is better to be careful and analyse the market and other factors well.
    We can start making the Profits from t he Forex markets if we are using the Correct Trading systems.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

  7. #17
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    132
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    134
    My Language
    English
    Yes, we should try each and every strategies which are available at our arsenal and try it in all the situations so that we could know which is good in which situation,

  8. #18
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    693
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Yes, we should try each and every strategies which are available at our arsenal and try it in all the situations so that we could know which is good in which situation,
    Which trading system is different and we should understand this before starting our trading activity
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

  9. #19
    Junior Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    28
    My Language
    English
    From what I know, if you want to use Forex as an income source, you should be aware that Forex transactions require a significant amount of money. So if you plan to start using the Forex platform, make sure you have enough money in your account that you can risk. But honestly, there are other options that can help you make some extra money. For instance, you can save a lot of money by using cash-back apps. And every saved dollar is an earned dollar. If you are interested in my idea, I can share a list of cash back apps with you.
    Last edited by SunshineBradon; 07-05-2022 at 12:50 AM.

  10. #20
    Senior Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    693
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineBradon View Post
    From what I know, if you want to use Forex as an income source, you should be aware that Forex transactions require a significant amount of money. So if you plan to start using the Forex platform, make sure you have enough money in your account that you can risk. But honestly, there are other options that can help you make some extra money. For instance, you can save a lot of money by using cash-back apps. And every saved dollar is an earned dollar. If you are interested in my idea, I can share a list of cash back apps with you.
    We will have to understand the Importance of doing our trades with the help of Reliable Trading based systems.
    FXOpen - one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers.
    UK & AU regulated. ECN, STP, Crypto, Micro, PAMM accounts.

  11. ARIONFORXtarder
 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.
Credits System provided by vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.1 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.3.0 Patch Level 2 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
All times are GMT +4. The time now is 12:27 PM.
CompleteVB skins shared by PreSofts.Com