Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Kevin Pietersen

Why we do same mistake again?

If you have understood what is your mistake. Then probably you won’t repeat it again. In addition, if you do the same mistake then definitely I’ll suggest you to stop live trading. Because, there is no place for mistake in live account. Better try to demo. Moreover, your mistake will not help you anyway to make your profit. So, you have to learn from your mistakes and trade wisely.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, if we getting lose on our trade, the thing we need to do is relax and cool our mind before we trade again. This to avoid to make the mistake again. The more we angry the more we will lose our trading capital. Because of our greedy attitude to cover back our lose. Personally, I write the reasons of my loss into my notebook.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I see, we can’t control our bad emotion. That’s way, we are unable to overcome this issue. So, it’s important to take a break for a short time to calm down our mind. By the way, some traders might repeat same mistakes all over again. Because, they still don’t know how to remove the problems. If they can overcome from it, then they could same way to solve the problem and avoid making loss.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    I think, most of the trader do not use trading diary as a result he or she forget his/her previous mistake. As a result, they make same mistake again. This is way, a trader should use a trading dairy that I believe. When he makes loss then he should write down his mistakes with details and review it in every weekend.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Because we not improve our mistakes we mostly think our mistake just give us one time loss not more. So, we not focus on it and mostly in trade. That’s way, we face again loss because of our unconsciousness. So, we need to find and fixed our mistake and for the demo account is good way to practice and improvement of trading.

6. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary Davis View Post
    Because we not improve our mistakes we mostly think our mistake just give us one time loss not more. So, we not focus on it and mostly in trade. That’s way, we face again loss because of our unconsciousness. So, we need to find and fixed our mistake and for the demo account is good way to practice and improvement of trading.
    We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    It is better to use a ForexChief cent account. This is a more effective way to learn how to trade forex

9. ARIONFORXtarder