Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Note that lewd or meaningless nicknames are prohibited (no numbers or letters at random) and please introduce yourself in the section for you to meet our community.
pcm brokers pcm brokers pcm brokers
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English

Fast profit makes us greedy.

That’s really true; the fast profit will inevitably lead us to fall back and wondering how to resolve the problem. Our minds continue to say that, this is the best time to make a profit and this moment will not appear easily. That’s way, without thinking we entered into market again. Maybe if it limits the maximum profit then we will realize that trading after profit is not always beneficial.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Yes, even we have loss a huge amount of capital in our trading but one day when we already able to make profit in trading then definitely we will feel happy and satisfied with the result. But listen, don’t be excited. Because, in Forex market psychological trading is very important issue. In addition, I also see, after getting TP traders open their next trade without proper analysis.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Sorry dear, I do not believe that. Because, when I get my daily target very easily then I always stop my trading chart. Because, I respect my trading plan. Besides, I think which traders do not have professional trading plan mainly they are doing this. But, if you have good trading plan and enough strength. Then, easily you can handle this issue.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Really, after making profit every trader increase their confident level automatically. As a result, they increase their trading lot size. But, they do not take care about the market trend. I think, that’s known as over confident. By the way, I am a long term Forex trader. That’s way, I have to wait for TP or SL for a long time.

Kevin Pietersen
    More profit achieving after many traders addicted to greedy. But, greediness is always very bad thing in Forex. It destroys our trading success stair. We should avoid it because of my safely. On the other hand, we should control our excitement and emotion after making huge money from trading. Traders need long time trading experience to control initial emotion or excitement.

Junior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    You're absolutely Right. I have seen many traders who thought they have became Successful / professional just by winning 1 or few trades. isn't that Silly ?? and finally, the ended losing their all money.

7. Thanks PCMNewsdesk thanked for this post
    Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahil Sharma View Post
    You're absolutely Right. I have seen many traders who thought they have became Successful / professional just by winning 1 or few trades. isn't that Silly ?? and finally, the ended losing their all money.
    If we are looking to make the profits we will have to make use of the correct trading systems.

Senior Trader
    Post Thanks / Like
    Credits
    My Language
    English
    Where do you get the correct trading strategy?

10. ARIONFORXtarder